1/6 Hot Toys Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales (Bodega Cat Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Off topic

Does anyone know the best body (with muscles to use for the Lims toys PP head sculpt PM me)

Still less than 20 comments...

giphy.gif

I was actually going to pass on this but my wife made a good argument that two cats are better than one hahaha.
Jokes aside, this does have a more laid back and hip hop aesthetic that worked super well for the Scarlet Spidey. I am hoping it comes up on Popcultcha soon, might just transfer my preorder then!

$275 (give or take) is the new regular price point for anything not a stormtrooper. The Spiderman 2020 suit is $290 and comes with a LOT less.

$275??? For this??? LOL okay HT... :lol

$275 (give or take) is the new regular price point for anything not a stormtrooper. The Spiderman 2020 suit is $290 and comes with a LOT less.

Exactly. The only other recent figures that have been significantly less (besides stormtroopers) are stripped down ones like Bucky and the Batman Forever releases or reissues like Vision and Nolan Batman. Hell, the first Miles figure was $270 and that came with less than this one. I don't like it either but it's the new reality.

Which would be the best Miles to get to display next to the classic suit Peter?

I figure I only need one version of each Spidey and the regular suit Miles would make most sense. But there's just something I love about this figure and I can't put my finger on it.

Could get both but then I'd need a 2nd Peter for balance 😂😂 If HT ever redo the Raimi suit that would be the one but not sure how likely that is.

Which would be the best Miles to get to display next to the classic suit Peter?

I figure I only need one version of each Spidey and the regular suit Miles would make most sense. But there's just something I love about this figure and I can't put my finger on it.

Could get both but then I'd need a 2nd Peter for balance ���� If HT ever redo the Raimi suit that would be the one but not sure how likely that is.

Probably just the regular suit Miles, pretty comic accurate.

But I agree, this figure is really growing on me.

Only two pages! Seems to be no interest at all in this figure.
I'm more interested in the cat than MM.

Nothing against MM, but to me there's only one Spider-Man. I did like Into the Spider-Verse though.

Back