1/6 Hot Toys - Marvel's Spider-Man 2 - Peter Parker (Black Suit) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t know what I was expecting but this has left me underwhelmed. The material is too thick. It looks like a guy wearing a rubber suit.

This doesn't fit into my collection, but DAMN, this is a nice looking piece. They've been absolutely killing it with the Spider-Man game figures. (I still have to talk myself out of getting 2099 on a regular basis.)
Yeah
I feel the same about this figure. I’m not going to get it but I’m happy for the folks who are, it looks tremendous. Hot Toys is doing a great job with these video game based figures.

Btw, stop talking yourself out of the 2099 figure, it is awesome.

It looks like a motorcycle suit, way too textured and busy.

The classic suit should be as smooth as my ex’s plum ass.
Problem with a smooth black suit is that it'll look like a spandex sex suit. Same reason Raimi went against it for SM3 since it didn't look that good when done practically. It needs texture and something else going on it.

0b5k2v32p2t71.jpg
DU4E-WCW4AMZO1J.jpg

Problem with a smooth black suit is that it'll look like a spandex sex suit. Same reason Raimi went against it for SM3 since it didn't look that good when done practically. It needs texture and something else going on it.

0b5k2v32p2t71.jpg
DU4E-WCW4AMZO1J.jpg
Yep, there's a reason why they added all the veins and texture to Venom for live action, otherwise he'd just look like an Alien gimp.

this is beautiful. Especially with that exclusive red headsculpt... still have to see how the game is before I indulge... already have the three from MCU... can't... must not... start going down the videogame line...

Back