1/6 Hot toys Marvel Video Game series Spider-man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got mine after missing out on the PO. Needless to say this is has down the best Spidey for me, though its a bit hard to make too crazy of a pose. Excited for the original Iron Spider!
137C73E2-F77C-4F9E-8166-A593453DA7F8.jpeg

I think Hot Toys got more orders than expected for this one so they’re milking it while they can and making more batches.

Got mine last week, got to open it up this weekend. Makes me want to go back to the game. And I love my Homecoming Hot Toys Spider-man, but this, right out of the box, this is incredible. I didn't even futz with it for long or mess with many of the accessories. Heck even the box was super nice. Wish I could afford more of the suits they're putting out from the game, but I think the Advanced Suit is my favorite anyways. Gave the figure a good once over, no qc issues.

CLNGH2F.jpg

While I really have come to love this suit, I'm going to hold out for a classic one. I know that sounds clich?, but as someone who hasn't played the game (don't have a PS4), I'm more excited about the prospect of a classic Spidey at the quality of these releases.

I'm starting to get a bit pissed off with Sideshow as I ordered mine on the 28th of August and still haven't heard anything from them since then. I don't know why it's taking so long for him to get to me, it seems like everyone else who ordered one has gotten one by now.

Finally picked this up from a local store. They told me that he?s hard to get as the popularity of Spider-man has gone up.
Best looking suit to date imo

While I really have come to love this suit, I'm going to hold out for a classic one. I know that sounds clich?, but as someone who hasn't played the game (don't have a PS4), I'm more excited about the prospect of a classic Spidey at the quality of these releases.

Ps 4 is cheap now. Spiderman and God of War, youre welcome :)

Not to sound like a ps fanboy but for this generation of consoles sony > xbox. (I've still got original xbox, 360, and one)

Probably wait till sequel for Classic suit

Btw i got an extra scarlet suit MIB if anyone is looking.

HT probably consider the ASM2 fig to be the classic suit or the closest to the classic they will do.

has anybody who has this on flex pay gotten a delay payment email from Sideshow? i have my last payment due next Friday but the figure still says preorder so i was just wondering if the have not gotten their next batch in.

Back