1/6 Hot toys Marvel Video Game series Spider-man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'm gonna sell/cancel my mcu spidey's. These video game figures are as close to the comic as I'm gonna get and I love the adult body on these.

Congrats guys. I just got mine the other week.

Actually, here's the story I heard from the Sideshow Rep.: Long story short, Sideshow was a little understaffed coming out of SDCC so that caused a large slowdown on their shipments as apparently. Most, if not ALL, their shipping crew was pulled into moving stuff for SDCC so a lot of shipments were on hiatus. The Advance Suit Spidey included.

They got a new shipment in around 30th/31st of the July and should be catching up with orders. If you pre-ordered this figure back in 2018 when it was first revealed for pre-order and have NOT received a shipping notice...CALL SIDESHOW. Your shipment might have a "temporary hold" on it like mine was. I have no idea what caused it but it was something that Sideshow noted to me that was odd on my order. Customer Rep. fixed me right up and my order shipped 48 hrs. later.

If you ever get the chance to play the game, do it. Game is very special if you're Spidey fan.

Bought on day 1! Absolutely loved it! The movie figures aren't doing it for me anymore. I'm a 90s kid, so when they announced scarlet spider, I thought I was dreaming! I hope we get 2099, the classic red and blue and big time spidey. Anybody else in the same boat, with just collecting these spidermen and not the movie ones?

Bought on day 1! Absolutely loved it! The movie figures aren't doing it for me anymore. I'm a 90s kid, so when they announced scarlet spider, I thought I was dreaming! I hope we get 2099, the classic red and blue and big time spidey. Anybody else in the same boat, with just collecting these spidermen and not the movie ones?
Never bought Hot Toys before and wanted to go Cap, Iron Man and Spidey. But when I played the game, I remembered how Spidey was my real childhood hero. Now, I pre-order'd this one, as my ultimate classic Spidey. I think this is the best Spidey suit to date. The classic suits just looks boring compare to this.

Hopefully they will release a Tobey or Andrew Spidey but I highly doubt that.

I always loved the look of 2099 but the PS4 variant doesn't look like a 2099 suit material wise if you know what I mean. I'm very excited if they release a Spidey verse 2099.
THAT'S the 2099 I want.

tumblr_pn7icoN9mI1qf5hjqo1_250.gif

and final figure is going to be either the MCU Black Symbiote or PS4 in the sequel. Because everything looks better in black. Hopefully the MCU does a black suit Spidey justice.
bbce06992880a61b1897d498b7096a4c.jpg

Never bought Hot Toys before and wanted to go Cap, Iron Man and Spidey. But when I played the game, I remembered how Spidey was my real childhood hero. Now, I pre-order'd this one, as my ultimate classic Spidey. I think this is the best Spidey suit to date. The classic suits just looks boring compare to this.

Hopefully they will release a Tobey or Andrew Spidey but I highly doubt that.

I always loved the look of 2099 but the PS4 variant doesn't look like a 2099 suit material wise if you know what I mean. I'm very excited if they release a Spidey verse 2099.
THAT'S the 2099 I want.

tumblr_pn7icoN9mI1qf5hjqo1_250.gif

and final figure is going to be either the MCU Black Symbiote or PS4 in the sequel. Because everything looks better in black. Hopefully the MCU does a black suit Spidey justice.
bbce06992880a61b1897d498b7096a4c.jpg

I wont be shocked if the B & W spidey isnt in the sequel. At the end of the 1st game its pretty clear where they are going. I would imagine venom would make more sense in spiderman 3, where i think this suit would pop up. Hope I'm wrong though. I fully expected it in the first game.

Are there any other places where this will sell? Is sideshow out of stock? I can’t see there website it’s like down right now? I hope not I really want this figure

Are there any other places where this will sell? Is sideshow out of stock? I can’t see there website it’s like down right now? I hope not I really want this figure

Wow I didn't know their site was down until I read your message. The advanced suit was still available for pre order last time I checked.

I really hope they were not hacked or anything. Would be a nightmare if they lost some orders or customer data.

I got mine yesterday. It's the best spider man figure yet. I love that the suit has muscle padding in it to give him definition in a way that's not in other figures. Can't wait for other suits.

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

I got mine yesterday. It's the best spider man figure yet. I love that the suit has muscle padding in it to give him definition in a way that's not in other figures. Can't wait for other suits.

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

I have this and the Scarlet Spider suit on PO...on the fence on whether to keep Scarlet Spidey or not. How's the posing for this figure? Looks scary

Ditto as far as it being the best Spidey thus far (well of the figures I have received - Homecoming & Iron Spidey). The body size and proportions takes it to another level. May have to cop another for posing with impunity though.

Back