1/6 Hot toys Marvel Video Game series Spider-man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waitlist conversion email the other week. Decided to pay for it over the weekend. It shipped yesterday and should have it on Friday. Originally had it PO'd on BBTS, but with their implementation of charging tax to my state recently, I don't really see the upside of getting it months later on top of paying taxes just for the benefit of week and a half $4 ground shipping and a double box. Hopefully I can get all the figures I'm after before these taxes are realized on all the sites.

How's the waitlist work for items that are exclusive, do I have good odds, or should I just bite the bullet and pay 350-40 for a preorder now? Asking anybody who's had experience with this kinda thing before.

How's the waitlist work for items that are exclusive, do I have good odds, or should I just bite the bullet and pay 350-40 for a preorder now? Asking anybody who's had experience with this kinda thing before.

Waitlist conversion is a 50-50 really... it doesn't even matter if you signed up for the waitlist first or last, the conversion is random.
I would recommend to wait for a miracle at this point and hope yours will be converted, while also looking for this guy on Ebay for anybody who is selling it for any reason (statistically it should fall under someone's expectations).

Waitlist conversion is a 50-50 really... it doesn't even matter if you signed up for the waitlist first or last, the conversion is random.
I would recommend to wait for a miracle at this point and hope yours will be converted, while also looking for this guy on Ebay for anybody who is selling it for any reason (statistically it should fall under someone's expectations).

That's a bit reassuring at least, I missed the window on Scarlet Spider by a few weeks because I didn't even know he came out, but I guess if my order's not fulfilled I'll try to pick him up in september. Do the prices for exclusives ussualy go bat**** in a few months or are they stable for a bit? I don't normally miss the boat this hard, and when I have in the past it was for other 1/6th companies.

That's a bit reassuring at least, I missed the window on Scarlet Spider by a few weeks because I didn't even know he came out, but I guess if my order's not fulfilled I'll try to pick him up in september. Do the prices for exclusives ussualy go bat**** in a few months or are they stable for a bit? I don't normally miss the boat this hard, and when I have in the past it was for other 1/6th companies.

Exclusives are pretty much a gamble - Scarlet Spider and GOTG2 Stan Lee were waitlisted pretty fast, while T'chaka and Anakin from last year are still available for orders.

Exclusives are pretty much a gamble - Scarlet Spider and GOTG2 Stan Lee were waitlisted pretty fast, while T'chaka and Anakin from last year are still available for orders.

So I shouldn't hold my breath then, and go for whatever I can get? How's the aftermarket on similar stuff since ya got more experience than me.

Isn’t this back up for preorder on Sideshow, or has it gone to waitlisting again?

Waitlist conversion email the other week. Decided to pay for it over the weekend. It shipped yesterday and should have it on Friday. Originally had it PO'd on BBTS, but with their implementation of charging tax to my state recently, I don't really see the upside of getting it months later on top of paying taxes just for the benefit of week and a half $4 ground shipping and a double box. Hopefully I can get all the figures I'm after before these taxes are realized on all the sites.

Whaaaat? I contacted Sideshow the other day about processing my order (I paid for the guy fullly when he first went up for order) and they said they were waiting on a new shipment before they processed anything.

Waitlisters might acyually be better off lol.

Yeah I was surprised when I checked my email this morning. Hopefully it's a fresh one and not a return. We shall see.

It’s available for preorder on Sideshow...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a separate thread for the Scarlet, as well as threads for a few other VGM suits. But not for the Advanced suit as far as I can tell - ? which is confusing.

Was talkin about Scarlet, I thought this was the general hot toys spider thread.

Oh gotcha. There was a second waitlist conversion batch a few weeks ago for it, not sure if it will happen again.

There is a separate thread for the Scarlet, as well as threads for a few other VGM suits. But not for the Advanced suit as far as I can tell - ? which is confusing.
I didn't even see it! guess I'll head there, thanks.

Oh gotcha. There was a second waitlist conversion batch a few weeks ago for it, not sure if it will happen again.

AAAAAAAAAAAAH you're kiddin right? I'll hold out till September and if I cna't score Scarlet by then I'll hit ebay. There some bst ehre or is that premium only?

Just got the same email for August 6. That means it should be in my hands one week later on August 13th!

Back