1/6 Hot toys Marvel Video Game series Spider-man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno, I feel like I would love a Hot Toys 1/6 classic suit straight from the comics, but maybe not one based off of the skin in the game. For some reason the classic suit model from the game just seems off to me. This coming from somebody who loves and is impressed by literally every other skin.

Edit: Looking at it again, it may just be the lighting in the game, which differs from the strong solid red in the comics. Shouldn’t be an issue for the figure then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duuuuuuuuude. NICE!!!

Not a talented editor but here it is. Found on reddit. See it as a prototype ;)
0a3af3ace45b4a13f2d2da78fdd1fae1.jpg

I’m contacting Sideshow...I preordered long ago and mine has been “Preparing to ship” for over a week. Anyone else stuck in this limbo too?

Thanks for the tips. Sideshow said they had a “hold on my shipment” for no good reason. Support claims they had pre-authorized the card but I hadn’t seen any charges. Regardless, my order should be out in the next day or so. I pre-ordered him last year. I asked about stock but got no comment about that.

If your Spidey is stuck, I suggest contacting Sideshow. Post your feedback here too please. I have another PS4 Spidey on preorder with another vendor and I’m wondering when they’ll get their stock in.

Classic suit, Maguire Suit, and 2099 are my most wanted. I really hope they start making villains at some point too, from anything; games, movies, comics, whatever!

Classic suit, Maguire Suit, and 2099 are my most wanted. I really hope they start making villains at some point too, from anything; games, movies, comics, whatever!

The Maguire one is a 50/50 release to me. They did it before with the Spider-man 3 figures so they have the existing designs, etc. But I don't really see them doing it again... and if they do, it'll be in some PS4 Spider-man style box.

I could see it re-released as a Con/"ToyFair" exclusive in a PS4-style box. But I don't think we'll see it again...

Back