1/6 Hot toys Marvel Video Game series Spider-man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doing good work here, thanks for sharing... Really appreciate it!

No worries. Same regions, trying to show a clear shot. Not too noticeable at regular viewing distance, but I would say these marks may be permanent. I’ll look again in a couple of days.

9c58ba05b9a463d2ba10e95902911747.jpg

69bdb5245561ac0587db66009b1d6494.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That first damage pic up there I'm thinking is more of a pinch between the joints and not of stretch of the suit, so just be careful there.

Yes and no -- yes it's from a pinch, but it's hard to describe: the suit *settles* into crevices, even if you're careful to stretch it out. It's possible I missed that spot, but I was careful to avoid the joint having seen that kind of damage on the Homecoming suit in people's pics. The white marks and loss of texture tended to be where the suit was compressed against itself.

What's so bad about crevices? It will make the figure more unique to me, knowing that YOU made every crevice. To me, if you use a object, I don't mind if it looks used. Adds to the appeal.

What's so bad about crevices? It will make the figure more unique to me, knowing that YOU made every crevice. To me, if you use a object, I don't mind if it looks used. Adds to the appeal.

I actually get what you're saying. Minor stuff doesn't bother me, but I do try to be as careful as I can.

Where it gets tricky is the possibility of re-sale down the line, but them's the breaks. Some figures I'm highly unlikely to let go of anyway, so it's less of an issue.

With a figure like this I know 2 things:

1. I will want to pose it.
2. It will show wear on some level.

So I picked up 2 copies. :wink1:

I just wanna say I'm turbomad I didn't hear about Scarlet Spider before he sold out, and I'm hoping the pre-order waitlist swings my way. If anybody's got one they might not hang on to later lemme know, it's my favorite suit.

Also what's the body they use for these spidey's?

Got him in from Sideshow. Another excellent execution by Hot Toys. Ima say it's probably the best Spiderman suit they have done so far. Material is great and the muscles throughout it just adds another touch of realism.

The Velocity Suit (I thought we had a thread on him but the search here sucks) seems to be here as well.

D_t9w0GU8AAiyFh

To be honest I really hated the look of the Velocity Suit in the game. Muted orange/red, grey, and light turquoise aren't exactly the most complimentary of colors. Looks like Hot Toys changed the grey to a deep blue, which looks a tad better.

Of all these Spider babies, the ons that still need to release are electro Spidey, ghost rider Spidey, Big Time Spidey, 2099 and Doc Ock Spidey. I would have never expected they will manufacture the Velocity and the Negative one...

So Raimi might take while. There won't be a Spidey movie in the next few years, probably between the next Spidey movie release and now.

a6d39356da354845300dc1f548a1cf87.jpg

Back