1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are there any pictures floating around of the figure with only the battle damaged mask and damaged right arm but the rest of the figure is clean? I think it's realistic to have a partially damaged suit but it might work better if only part of the upper body is damaged.. like he took a shot to his right side that blew off the armor and charred the mask.

Maybe hot toys should work a little harder instead of sending out defective figures? If none are perfect don't ship em! lol

No sense in paying for crap

I am sure SS is making detailed notes of all the constant 'problem' accts like the doctors on that Seinfeld where Elaine gets paranoid about her file. :lol

Well, they gotta be!

Imagine yourself in that position..

Ring ring...

SSC Rep: hello, how can I help u?
Entitled customer: My shipper is dirty!
SSC Rep: not this ****er again...
E.C: and there's a microscopic scratch where no one from this planet will be able to see it, but it bugs me! (Starts crying a bit)
SSC Rep : FML.
E.C: I LOVE HOT TOYZ

Gotta get old, I'd personally ban the **** out of those for real.

No notable issues on mine (except for slight delay on SSC side and screw up on FedEx side). The figure is very much to my satisfaction. Indeed, it really is a great addition to my collection. Proportions are there, headsculpt is clearly Robert D. Jr. With excellent paint application and the battle damaged parts look brilliant. I believe you can just buy any HT figure released this year and be happy about it! HT design and quality (not to be mistaken with quality control) has simply gone through the roof.

Sideshow just sent confirmation my Replacement Torso is on its way. I've been collecting VARIOUS things pretty much my entire life, from comic books to even friendships, Lol and ain't nothing 100% perfect. As for THIS replacment piece and even these expensive A** figures in general I've over looked scuff, scraps, smudges and scratches... But I draw the line at structural and OBVIOUS defects. As for the Mark42 this was my first time contacting Customer Service, and they were prompt! Despite everything the Mark 42 is a KILLER figure and worth every penny and is worth picking up!!

Sideshow just sent confirmation my Replacement Torso is on its way. I've been collecting VARIOUS things pretty much my entire life, from comic books to even friendships, Lol and ain't nothing 100% perfect. As for THIS replacment piece and even these expensive A** figures in general I've over looked scuff, scraps, smudges and scratches... But I draw the line at structural and OBVIOUS defects. As for the Mark42 this was my first time contacting Customer Service, and they were prompt! Despite everything the Mark 42 is a KILLER figure and worth every penny and is worth picking up!!

When did you ask for a replacement? A lot of us have been waiting couple of weeks now

Am I the only bugged by the arc reactor?

Sent from Le iPhone 5S using Tapatalk - now Free

Well there's no ArcReactor on Mk.42 as it constantly needs to be charged.... and it apparently cannot be charged by the ArcReactor in Tony's chest...

I suppose you meant Chest RT...... Mk.8 to 41 & Iron Patriot could possibly have their independent ArcReactors that does not necessary needs to reside in the chest.

When did you ask for a replacement? A lot of us have been waiting couple of weeks now

I sent my request on 9/10 they replied on 9/12 and shipped yesterday 9/17. It shouldn't make a difference but I buy a Butt Load from them especially recently and this is my first issue of any sort... That all I'm sure they take the account into account. Hope there's no hold up with actually receiving the replacement now....

Opened my figure up on Monday; apart from the right arm being popped out of the socket right out the box and the right "battle palm" being a really tight fit, figure was in perfect condition. Helmet batteries were impossible to get in due to the magnets, until I wised up and scotch-taped the three batteries together before inserting them. Absolutely thrilled with the weight and build of this figure; diecast was absolutely the way to go. Finally, their Iron Man figures feel as premium as their prices would lead you to believe. Took some pics last night and thought I'd share.

Attachments

• DSC_0297.jpg
    DSC_0297.jpg
    626.9 KB · Views: 513
  • DSC_0393.jpg
    DSC_0393.jpg
    815 KB · Views: 483
  • DSC_0384.jpg
    DSC_0384.jpg
    789.8 KB · Views: 478
  • DSC_0380.jpg
    DSC_0380.jpg
    801.6 KB · Views: 483
  • DSC_0378.jpg
    DSC_0378.jpg
    740.4 KB · Views: 481
  • DSC_0363.jpg
    DSC_0363.jpg
    718.4 KB · Views: 479
  • DSC_0351.jpg
    DSC_0351.jpg
    710.4 KB · Views: 485
  • DSC_0323.jpg
    DSC_0323.jpg
    732.6 KB · Views: 488
  • DSC_0317.jpg
    DSC_0317.jpg
    672.7 KB · Views: 497
  • DSC_0300.jpg
    DSC_0300.jpg
    798 KB · Views: 513
  • DSC_0201.jpg
    DSC_0201.jpg
    616.1 KB · Views: 565
  • DSC_0273.jpg
    DSC_0273.jpg
    691.6 KB · Views: 515
  • DSC_0263.jpg
    DSC_0263.jpg
    657.2 KB · Views: 522
  • DSC_0256.jpg
    DSC_0256.jpg
    622.4 KB · Views: 522
  • DSC_0249.jpg
    DSC_0249.jpg
    631.8 KB · Views: 532
  • DSC_0239.jpg
    DSC_0239.jpg
    617.3 KB · Views: 554
  • DSC_0227.jpg
    DSC_0227.jpg
    731 KB · Views: 560
  • DSC_0214.jpg
    DSC_0214.jpg
    571.3 KB · Views: 553
  • DSC_0211.jpg
    DSC_0211.jpg
    611.4 KB · Views: 556
  • DSC_0203.jpg
    DSC_0203.jpg
    630.4 KB · Views: 561
Opened my figure up on Monday; apart from the right arm being popped out of the socket right out the box and the right "battle palm" being a really tight fit, figure was in perfect condition. Helmet batteries were impossible to get in due to the magnets, until I wised up and scotch-taped the three batteries together before inserting them. Absolutely thrilled with the weight and build of this figure; diecast was absolutely the way to go. Finally, their Iron Man figures feel as premium as their prices would lead you to believe. Took some pics last night and thought I'd share.

Love the pics. Fantastic job!

Back