1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Opened my figure up on Monday; apart from the right arm being popped out of the socket right out the box and the right "battle palm" being a really tight fit, figure was in perfect condition. Helmet batteries were impossible to get in due to the magnets, until I wised up and scotch-taped the three batteries together before inserting them. Absolutely thrilled with the weight and build of this figure; diecast was absolutely the way to go. Finally, their Iron Man figures feel as premium as their prices would lead you to believe. Took some pics last night and thought I'd share.

Nice pics, bud!

Love the pics. Fantastic job!

Awesome pictures Spanbauer!!!!!

Yeah, great pictures. :)

Top notch pics, Spanbauer!

Great poses too.

Nice pics, bud!
Hey thanks, fellas! He's kind of a ***** to photograph, what with the LEDs showing up blue on camera and his facemask hanging so far over his face (low angles only), but damn he's a great figure. Love that articulation, as well!

Got a email that a replacement head is being sent out soon. Hopefully they don't screw that up. I'm having an issue getting a correct replacement part for my Centurion.

What happened with your centurion?

Oh this one is a HUGE **** UP. I posted what they sent in the other thread but they sent me a whole new figure base. No Arm. No New Figure. I had a feeling that's what was going to happen.

Oh this one is a HUGE **** UP. I posted what they sent in the other thread but they sent me a whole new figure base. No Arm. No New Figure. I had a feeling that's what was going to happen.

That's so lame, they didn't even listen to you it seems

That's so lame, they didn't even listen to you it seems

Nope in fine lettering I typed and showed a picture of the situation saying the screw was stripped and I couldn't put the batteries in. I'm having a bad feeling with the replacement 42 head it could be a Tony Stark Sculpt. When replying I asked to make sure it was a helmet 42 head not a Tony head. Probably won't get a reply. I have a feeling that they will say that all of them are like that and no replacement will be given. I either will have to return or take a discount unless they play it smart and give me a new figure or arm. Just so mad and disappointed by them. Like what happened? I spend how much money on these figures .It should be perfect or at least get the right replacement part. Instead a get a whole new ****ing base. Worst Customer Rep or Service EVER.

I would buckle up guys. It's going to be a bumpy road getting a replacement part. I'm having trouble getting the right part for my one figure and for this guy I'm afraid I may get sent the wrong part again. Sideshow just has been really going way south lately.

Opened my figure up on Monday; apart from the right arm being popped out of the socket right out the box and the right "battle palm" being a really tight fit, figure was in perfect condition. Helmet batteries were impossible to get in due to the magnets, until I wised up and scotch-taped the three batteries together before inserting them. Absolutely thrilled with the weight and build of this figure; diecast was absolutely the way to go. Finally, their Iron Man figures feel as premium as their prices would lead you to believe. Took some pics last night and thought I'd share.

Absolutely phenomenal pics Spanbauer :clap Diecast is definately the way to go with these Iron Man figures :)

I was sent the wrong email for somebody else's replacment order. I have a feeling I might be sent not a replacement Torso for my Mark 42, but a Rubber wheel for a BAT TUMBLER. :gah:

I would buckle up guys. It's going to be a bumpy road getting a replacement part. I'm having trouble getting the right part for my one figure and for this guy I'm afraid I may get sent the wrong part again. Sideshow just has been really going way south lately.

I wonder how many calls Sideshow gets a day for the 42. :lol

BTW, cool profile pic and sig! I've seen other Premium Freaks sporting them. Are those all custom jobs?

I wonder how many calls Sideshow gets a day for the 42. :lol

BTW, cool profile pic and sig! I've seen other Premium Freaks sporting them. Are those all custom jobs?

A bunch probably. They are dealing with fire i'm guessing. Thanks! Yes they are custom. Someone is doing them for free for the Halloween Season. He's very talented and it supports Spooktacular! We must keep it alive!

Cool! I'm curious, what is Spooktacular? Is there a thread on SSF? Noob here.

Yes very cool! Spooktacular use to be a HUGE event Sideshow would do each Halloween season for everyone. It was such a cool thing they did and for the past couple or more so years they have stopped doing it. It's a shame because it really was a cool event. A lot of us on here try to keep it alive even if Sideshow gave it up. Check the Horror Section. You'll find a thread on it.

Yes very cool! Spooktacular use to be a HUGE event Sideshow would do each Halloween season for everyone. It was such a cool thing they did and for the past couple or more so years they have stopped doing it. It's a shame because it really was a cool event. A lot of us on here try to keep it alive even if Sideshow gave it up. Check the Horror Section. You'll find a thread on it.

Thanks, will do!

I think I'll pester my retailer for an update on delivery for this one, I'm getting more impatient by the day (or is it the minute). ;)

Back