1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'll pester my retailer for an update on delivery for this one, I'm getting more impatient by the day (or is it the minute). ;)

Did you see Clipper's review of Peacemaker? At the end, he poses it with the 42. I gotta admit, the 42 looks pretty incredible. If you're lucky and if you're able to get a good one, it's, to date, THE IM to own.

My Mark 42.

Mark42_01_00000_00000.jpg

Did you see Clipper's review of Peacemaker? At the end, he poses it with the 42. I gotta admit, the 42 looks pretty incredible. If you're lucky and if you're able to get a good one, it's, to date, THE IM to own.

Yes I did, it looks superb..., I wanted my mark 42 figure even more after seeing it never to Peacemaker, it really looks super impressive..., as long as it has no issues it will probably be my favourite figure & that seems interesting to me as I prefer more red in the suit. :)

Getting mine this weekend.....*****k really hope there's no issues. Saw folks on eBay asking for over inflated prices

My retailer says the new due date for this one (for me) is end of October, beginning of November..., I knew the September date was too good to be true. lol ;)

Got my replacement arm and it works great! SSC customer service is top notch in my eyes. This is my first problem with any HT, hopefully it's not going to be a normal thing.

Slightly confuzzled by the fact Sideshow have this figure listed as 'Pre-order' when they are shipping stock to customers?

So the original arm broke off? If so how did you reattach it?

They probably sent an entire new arm, shoulder down. So all he had to do was pop off the old one and pop on the new.

Still waiting for SSC to contact me about my replacement arm.

This figure is whacked- it is so late and being delivered in tiny amounts over the last two months..who knows when BBTS and AE will get their stock in...

Back