1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone in the US received the Mark 42 yet? I've been waiting a week since they charged me. I wonder what's taking so long?

I got mine from SSC and I got it in the mail last Friday
I only pre-ordered three weeks ago. They are probably just processing them in the order in which they were received.

On the 25th they sent me an email saying they would charge me on the 28th. Haven't heard anything since.

Yea, I'd be curious to know their process for who gets shipped to first. I pre-ordered almost immediately after it went up, and still no shipping notice for me yet, either (although I was charged on the 28th); I would ship it out in the order that they came in as, but that's obviously not the case. Oh well. "Everything comes to he who waits." --Skeletor, Masters of the Universe.

Got my Mk.42 a couple of days ago. Love the weight and the cool feel of the diecast. :)

im42-02small02_zps545140fd.jpg~original
That is hands-down the best/most realistic photo I've seen of this figure. Nice work!

Thank you for the kind words! The Mk.42 really puts my Mk.7 to shame. The detail is amazing, and the weight of it really adds alot to the overall feel. :)

Thank you for the kind words! The Mk.42 really puts my Mk.7 to shame. The detail is amazing, and the weight of it really adds alot to the overall feel. :)
The Mk7 is still beautiful, but the Mk42 definitely has a lot more "bulk" and looks like a suit of armor as opposed to a figure.

Not sure what the problem is, Sideshow accepted my new order, charged, processed and shipped within 48 hours

..for a Star Wars Imperial Probe Droid

*hugs dirt at the bottom of Foxhole*

You guys are gonna make me get a dslr camera.. These are some sweet pics of this figure. I believe IMO that the mk vii is still the best looking armor tho. But the 42 is pulling in really close. I haven't stop posing this figure since I got it Friday. So beautiful. Awesome pics guys, keep em coming

Back