1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a chance to mess with mine. Yea that landing pose is not gonna happen :rotfl overall i think the Patriot is the better figure

76E6C792-EFFF-4C2C-96CC-ED1F2934A4D7.jpg

I need to see a video of someone moving him into this pose. Since this is my first IM armor, and I am concerned about breaking everything. When the Gold shoulder armor fell off when I opened it I passed out and cursed all at the same time.

"Feels like I'm wearing nothing at all!"

Funniest caption all week man![/QUOTE]

Those black painted in lines around that area rub off easily. Not sure what to do about that. Plus, the stress of the ground pose flexes that rear piece - I have paint stress marks where the bottom red portion is. Eventually, that could lead to the paint flaking off or cracking.

Got a chance to mess with mine. Yea that landing pose is not gonna happen :rotfl overall i think the Patriot is the better figure

I need to see a video of someone moving him into this pose. Since this is my first IM armor, and I am concerned about breaking everything. When the Gold shoulder armor fell off when I opened it I passed out and cursed all at the same time.

Same thing happened with my shoulder armor during shipping. Should all be good if you got him in this pose. No worries.

21066149-6A61-4705-AAD8-3DC07370D395.jpg

30D6FE6B-3A37-437E-84BD-5C1CF76084DF.jpg

BTW is this normal? I cant get this to really lock in even when pressing the button. If i rotate the legs forward then i can completely get it to sit flush but the second i put the legs straight back down it ends up unlocking :gah:

10DE6EE4-4E14-4929-B326-9979FA36A756.jpg

I dig your second pic of the Mark XLII and Patriot side by side. I thought Iron Patriot was a better figure, too. A few days have passed now, though - not so sure what I think.

This is sig-worthy!

Those black painted in lines around that area rub off easily. Not sure what to do about that. Plus, the stress of the ground pose flexes that rear piece - I have paint stress marks where the bottom red portion is. Eventually, that could lead to the paint flaking off or cracking.

Sorry to hear that. Why am I not surprised?

This is getting ridiculous. First months of delay in release, now shipping and stock problems. I preordered months ago and this still hasn't shipped. If it wasn't for the NRD I would have considered canceling after the first delay :/

Maybe we will get the next shipment, until next week? LOL I heard they were getting some yesterday, but from the looks of it we didn't make the shipment list... which sucks.

Back