1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
time to post in this thread :yess:

Foto_1.jpg
Foto_2.jpg
Foto_3.jpg

not sure yet about the pose, but the figure is awesome...

chris

Mine was very stiff in the right arm socket. It looked like it would snap if I moved it all the way. I blew hot air from my mouth and I was able to move it. I have the one washer version. Oh and the figure was warm when I first opened the box. I let it cool down before I posed it.

sent from The Leaky Cauldron

Mine was very stiff in the right arm socket. It looked like it would snap if I moved it all the way. I blew hot air from my mouth and I was able to move it. I have the one washer version. Oh and the figure was warm when I first opened the box. I let it cool down before I posed it.

sent from The Leaky Cauldron

Sounds like a hair dryer could be used too if you have chill breath :lol Good to know! :hi5:

This is BS. Salt Lake Comic Con is this weekend, and I wanted Stan Lee to sign this.....

SSC took my money last week... ****.

This is BS. Salt Lake Comic Con is this weekend, and I wanted Stan Lee to sign this.....

SSC took my money last week... ****.

Oh man. Yea that makes it worse. Do you have another HT box you'd take him to sign? Maybe Hulk? I know you weren't so much a fan of the ASM figure. :lol

Oh man. Yea that makes it worse. Do you have another HT box you'd take him to sign? Maybe Hulk? I know you weren't so much a fan of the ASM figure. :lol

No man. No marvel figs except for this one....

Monger might be.... But is huge.

I might just take my Keaton Bats and see what the hell happens.

My only issue so far was trying to take out the screws in the arms for his repulsers. Their screwdriver won't do it. It's also odd design choice to put two magnets on the sides of the battery slot in the helmet. Took me 20 minutes to get those batteries in since they kept getting sucked to the magnets :lol

Got my Mk.42 a couple of days ago. Love the weight and the cool feel of the diecast. :)

im42-02small02_zps545140fd.jpg~original

Awesome photo! Damn, I wish this would hurry up. Waiting for ToyHQ to get theirs in is killing me, the last thing I got collectable wise was the VII...feels like forever ago.

Damn what an awesome photo! Looks like it jumped right out of the movie! Now Sideshow why haven't you shipped the rest of the 42's out? :gah:

Got my Mk.42 a couple of days ago. Love the weight and the cool feel of the diecast. :)

im42-02small02_zps545140fd.jpg~original

Wow, that's an awesome photo! Makes me can't wait to get mine.

Unfortunatly Sideshow hasn't even started processing my order yet. So jealous.

Back