1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are gonna make me get a dslr camera.. These are some sweet pics of this figure. I believe IMO that the mk vii is still the best looking armor tho. But the 42 is pulling in really close. I haven't stop posing this figure since I got it Friday. So beautiful. Awesome pics guys, keep em coming

Just using a tripod or camera rest, with time delay or a remote, will often sharpen up photos.

Still no shipping notice on my end ether, I really don't want to call and ask when its shipping cause I already know the answer I will get, likely something like this week. I'm sure the pack-out I requested is only going to delay things further so I will just wait in silent agony:impatient:

Kathy answered.

I swear that gal doesn't like me one bit for some reason. She's always pissed.

She doesn't like me either. :lol

I know it's their job, but imagine dealing with scores of customers every day, ranging from the clueless to the idiotic to the hysterical to the irate to the outraged. All while trying to maintain your composure.

Didn't ask. She intimidates the hell out of me.

I pulled a photo of her from Sideshow's Company Profile page:

Nurse_Ratched.jpg

Opened my 42 today. Wow! HT really knocked it out of the park with this figure. The detail is fantastic and this armor isn't even one of my favorites till getting the figure. Really like the box design as well.

Regarding a replacement arm I asked for:
12daff22e6da72c417e0c4b19e6324f1.jpg

That seems interesting, a lot of returns/exchanges going on?

SSC's always been awesome in terms of replacement parts, so long as the product is still in stock, which is why, OPEN UP YOUR PACKAGES and check them! :lol

Back