1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are a couple of chipped places on mine. No surprise there. Reached out to sideshow.

Thankfully, they are on pieces that can be easily replaced

Yeah took them 2 business days to get back to me considering it was a holiday monday it was really reasonable, and I actually appreciated the update.

This is actually the second replacement I asked for in he last 2 weeks. My python came in with a weak hip joing and just cracked on me

Yeah took them 2 business days to get back to me considering it was a holiday monday it was really reasonable, and I actually appreciated the update.

This is actually the second replacement I asked for in he last 2 weeks. My python came in with a weak hip joing and just cracked on me

Did you get your second Python yet? It's very limited, isn't it?

I was actually considering calling sideshow about my python, the left knee is very loose. When I straighten it, it bends a little on its on. It's really not a deal breaker for me as I use stands for all my figs. But just knowing that it can't stand on its own bothers me and is very annoying

Did you get your second Python yet? It's very limited, isn't it?

They said they're sending me a replacement leg. Pretty grateful that they had.

I was actually considering calling sideshow about my python, the left knee is very loose. When I straighten it, it bends a little on its on. It's really not a deal breaker for me as I use stands for all my figs. But just knowing that it can't stand on its own bothers me and is very annoying

I know exactly what you mean. My hip joint was just a little loose and still pose ok, but the fact that it's not exactly like what other people got and we payed the same price, I felt like I was getting short changed.

Still has not shipped for me. What's up with Sideshow? I purchased Red Snapper last Friday and that shipped the same day as for this. Nothing still. I'm also still waiting on my replacement Centurion. Nothing there either. Normally Sideshow is fast and good. Seems to be slow at the moment.

Still has not shipped for me. What's up with Sideshow? I purchased Red Snapper last Friday and that shipped the same day as for this. Nothing still. I'm also still waiting on my replacement Centurion. Nothing there either. Normally Sideshow is fast and good. Seems to be slow at the moment.

Doesn't it have a lot to do with new batches not arriving yet?

The new batches were suppose to be in on Tuesday. It's going on to Thursday now. So I'm really not sure how much longer we have to wait.

Yea this is ridiculous. They charge us a week ago and the only way to even know what's going on is by calling them and hoping you get someone in CS who isn't grumpy. Seriously just send out a mass email explaining why you took our money and aren't sending us merchandise in return. Can you imagine if Amazon or Best Buy did this?

Yea this is ridiculous. They charge us a week ago and the only way to even know what's going on is by calling them and hoping you get someone in CS who isn't grumpy. Seriously just send out a mass email explaining why you took our money and aren't sending us merchandise in return. Can you imagine if Amazon or Best Buy did this?

Yeah that's a bad business move on Sideshow. Took our money and we still haven't gotten our item. They should of just held off charging and sending out a email to all of us updating on what's going on with our order. Instead we got charged and left dry with no answers on what's going on.

They'll have to send me a whole torso with a right arm to fix my paint chips. For now, I'll just put the battle damage parts on him. Every diecast iron man figure I've gotten so far has had paint chips.

The white spot on the right back flap and on the red part of the shoulder. So picky, idk how to live with these things. lol

There's a small dark spot on the front but I haven't taken a good pic of it yet.

Back