1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We need to petition Sideshow to recall all the figures and have them sent back to HT's... when they showed us prototypes there were no hairs anywahere to be found, its completely inaccurate to the comic book source !!

I need 5 people to agree with me, who's in ??

We need to petition Sideshow to recall all the figures and have them sent back to HT's... when they showed us prototypes there were no hairs anywahere to be found, its completely inaccurate to the comic book source !!

1.franpincho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have my sword.

lotr3_stills_aragorn.jpg

I wanted to get some thoughts on this... I go my War Machine a couple of weeks ago, and just got around to opening it. It appears that there is a hair painted on to the chest piece. Does anyone else have something like? Anyone think its work hitting up Sideshow? Thanks!

View attachment 94635

Use an Xacto, maybe?

I would try and get a replacement. If the hair was dropped during painting, then removing it will leave an impression in the paint which will make it look like its still there.

Uhh no, If it is from China, plastic flakes way easier than die cast painted metal... All I collect is Die cast made figures from Asia, made in China, and model cars and the only issues I ever have with paint is with plastic pieces, THOSE flake way easier. Unless the colors are molded in plastic, but not painted over.

Or if they use solvent based paints.

What do you know... that chemistry in high school did come in handy!

Just curious, what happened to all the photo review threads?

I believe omgs' photo thread is still up, was looking at it the other day for pose ideas.. After having this figure for about a week I think this is the best piece in my collection! It feels expensive and worthy of a 300 price IMO. I have only one other suit(mark vii) because I'm trying hard not to get in the iron man phase and maintain a nice variety.. But I see myself buying All of the diecast releases

I really can't wait for this figure any longer. The worst part is that I put my preorder with Action Figure Xpress. They have no idea when this figure will be instock. I kept calling, customer service is very slow and always takes three days or more to return call. Lesson learn, I will never do business with Action Figure Xpress again. I am so frustrating...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, after getting a replacement torso that wasn't acceptable, they are just sending me a full replacement war machine and having me return the one I have (and I guess the extra replacement torso.. Still waiting for shipping label and instructions). Hopefully this one is defect free, but I'm concerned since now I have to worry about getting a good whole figure instead of just a torso when my arms, head and accessories were already fine.

I believe omgs' photo thread is still up, was looking at it the other day for pose ideas.. After having this figure for about a week I think this is the best piece in my collection! It feels expensive and worthy of a 300 price IMO. I have only one other suit(mark vii) because I'm trying hard not to get in the iron man phase and maintain a nice variety.. But I see myself buying All of the diecast releases

What page is the photo review thread on? I can only see the Wolverine OMG photo review on pg1 and I can't find this one's.

Back