1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So playing with mine last night, I noticed that my canon is a little loose. Once I plug it into his back and i bring down the cannon into "ready" mode, it is very loose, it doesn't always stay down, it is very easy to flip back up. Is this normal? Is anyone else's like this? Is anyone's more "tight" and sturdy?

just cancelled my waitlist reservation that i put in a few days back... so one less in front of you if you recently put in the order...

picked one up on fleabay for $35 cheaper...

I can't believe this email I just got. I feel fn insulted. They say the chip and scratches match their display and if I want to return I need to pay shipping ...fn bs! Here is the email

Thank you for your email. I am reaching out to you today regarding your War Machine Mark II-Exclusive. Please know that I have compared your photos with the display that we have on hand. Unfortunately after looking over the photos with my manager we feel that this issue doesn’t warrant a replacement. As the damage you are reporting is minimal and any replacement we send you will not be an improvement over your current head. If this is unsatisfactory to you can send the item back for a refund of the product price only. This means that you would need to pay to ship the item back and you will not be getting your shipping back.

I feel ya! There's a few on eBay that's cheaper than sideshow.. So hard to resist. I already have 4 preorders this year and I can't afford it but man I am trying! Lol

Give in to the darkside...

In all seriousness, I don't think you'll regret the purchase, and if you do, how hard is it to resell an Iron Man figure?

This was a ray of sunshine after my disappointment with the Midas release, which was more expensive.

Took a few quick pics, will do more this weekend.

12352040803_25db27ef37_b.jpg

12352318394_e3a4bca0f5_b.jpg

12351866615_4f3a347b20_b.jpg

Nice stuff, Kanine. How you like the balance on this bad boy? i am surprised at how easily he holds some action poses without help.

Mind you, i don't have the laser mounted on mine.

Nice stuff, Kanine. How you like the balance on this bad boy? i am surprised at how easily he holds some action poses without help.

Mind you, i don't have the laser mounted on mine.

The ball joints that hold the legs on mine are quite weak. They feel loose, I do not think it will hold well over time even in a standing pose, everything else on this is tight. I'm not a fan of diecast because of the extra weight, HT has made perfectly fine IMs out of plastic, and looking at it, you can't really tell if it's plastic or diecast until you actually pick it up.

My leg popped off when i was trying to get a kneeling pose but went back on quite easily

The ball joints that hold the legs on mine are quite weak. They feel loose, I do not think it will hold well over time even in a standing pose, everything else on this is tight. I'm not a fan of diecast because of the extra weight, HT has made perfectly fine IMs out of plastic, and looking at it, you can't really tell if it's plastic or diecast until you actually pick it up.

Back