1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so can someone educate me on the waitlist procedure? i went to order and it says waitlist. does this mean sold out and waiting for things to cancel? or is it there may OR may not be more available? i'm new to the ordering from sideshow... thx!

also forgot to ask another question... i've seen people referring to $40 difference in price from the exclusive to the regular... it looks to me that the price is the same for both? $285... am i missing something?

I just gave in. After I got MMS191 as a birthday gift yesterday, I have ordered WM MKII, IP and XLII as a set from my local dealer. These 3 guys will cost me alltogether about 900€!!! Convert it yourself into $ and start crying. The best deal I was able to find in Germany was 875€... I really need to move to USA. :lol

Got a few minutes to open him and spend a little time checking him out. Really impressed all the way around. Great packaging and the figure has a great weight and awesome paint job. Not as heavy as Tamashii C3PO but that's expected. The articulation is truly amazing. I stuck him next to my BD Mark VII for now and he just overshadows him. This is one of HT finer efforts for sure. Definitely has me drooling at the prospect of Robocop this summer. My pics were awful so I'll try to post some less awful ones later. :lol

The pose is cool but I don't get the connection to the diorama. I love the display environment, is that an industrial style shelving unit?

its just an iron man 3 set up, the shelving is industrial style shelving i have IP and XLII coming that are also going to be displayed on the same shelf the only real connection i guess is the movie ...

Just got mine today. Does anyone have any tips on getting a nice kneeling pose like the ones elljay does? I tried messing around with it and I can't seem to get the hips in the same position he does in his photo review.

its just an iron man 3 set up, the shelving is industrial style shelving i have IP and XLII coming that are also going to be displayed on the same shelf the only real connection i guess is the movie ...

Ignore him, your set up rocks dude! :rock

Back