1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure is top notch. The box and packaging is A+. The figure is nice and heavy, super poseable. I don't mind the older plastic Iron Man figures since they sit in a Detolf untouched. Bring on more Die Cast figures, Robocop is going to be amazing.

Not really digging the foam box. It took me maybe 5 minutes to remove top because i thought it was going to split in half.

I'm tempted to get on the waitlist for this, especially after seeing Opitobotimus' review. Seems like a really solid figure but not sure I want to drop that amount of cash on a figure that wasn't even in the film.

I'm tempted to get on the waitlist for this, especially after seeing Opitobotimus' review. Seems like a really solid figure but not sure I want to drop that amount of cash on a figure that wasn't even in the film.

I agree! I only buy figures featured....yet I own the secret project mk iv, milk war machine, lol

I love the design and colors and I've been a war machine since the 90s

Ex waitlist now live. Really looking forward to it, and to think i had no interest in this item a couple of weeks ago. Seems everyone loves the die-cast now.

Really considering Iron Patriot and MK 42. Again i had no interest in them but if they come out as nice as War Machine i don't think i'll be able to resist. This hobby is too expensive :gah:

Ex waitlist now live. Really looking forward to it, and to think i had no interest in this item a couple of weeks ago. Seems everyone loves the die-cast now.

Really considering Iron Patriot and MK 42. Again i had no interest in them but if they come out as nice as War Machine i don't think i'll be able to resist. This hobby is too expensive :gah:

Yeah agree with you....ex hobby but hey, which hobby doesnt? LOL! cant wait on Patriot n 42!!! I believe Patriot will be the same because the war machine is their basic coloring...

Screenshot_2014-01-31-08-01-55.jpg

This...

Originally I had no interest in this one. No interestet that is.........until the in-hand pics and reviews. To be honest, it was the silent guy video that actually got me with this figure, lol. So yes, to sum it up, I cracked, caved in and ordered it. I do love this hobby so :lol

One thing to note. The reactor still glows even though it's turned off. i noticed it last night before I went to bed. So I took out the batteries. Not sure if it'll cause leakage or drain the battery. Seems kinda cool though, just worried it might damage it.

Finally got my shipping notice late last night/early this morning. Mine weights 7.7 lbs. I requested a packout but it doesn't look like I was charged for one. If someone did NOT get a packout, can you tell me how much your packaged weighs?

Finally got my shipping notice late last night/early this morning. Mine weights 7.7 lbs. I requested a packout but it doesn't look like I was charged for one. If someone did NOT get a packout, can you tell me how much your packaged weighs?

6 lbs

Gah... Tuesday needs to get here faster.

Thsi was my litmus tests, if I liked it I was going to start collecting die-cast; from what you guys that already have it are saying, I have a feeling this WM is going to cause my wallet some pain this year. :lol

Does requesting a packout add to your shipping cost? My waitlist converted, and I guess I'm keeping it even though I have no idea how to pay for it lol. :p

My packout is 7.7lbs too. Close to 1 lb of that is likely just the extra box, so sounds like there is either a calendar or a little whatchamacallit inside.

Back