1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does requesting a packout add to your shipping cost? My waitlist converted, and I guess I'm keeping it even though I have no idea how to pay for it lol. :p

The pack out adds a cost of $10.00. How long ago did you get on the waitlist? Was it for the exclusive or the regular?

The pack out adds a cost of $10.00. How long ago did you get on the waitlist? Was it for the exclusive or the regular?

Ah ok thanks. Nah, I don't need to blow another $10 even if I'm already going over $300 with this one (guessing with the shipping).

As for the WL conversion, I got on last week for the EX. >_<

so I just got mine and I notice this on the wrist laser attachment. Looks like a paint flaw. But I want to confirm with anyone else that got theirs if they have this before I go to SS and complain

Oh good, my order qualifies for $10 flat rate shipping--I was a little worried since this guy is heavier than regular plastic HT....

they should replace that DarkSparten. Just contact them and go through the process and submit photos. I just contacted them about this forearm blemish

They ship out a new one and you submit a photo of the old one smashed-up (or they'll charge you a fee).

Last edited:
Any idea what the fee is? I can't see smashing up a head for a scratch. If it's not too much I'll take the fee and have the scratched one repainted like a battled damaged version or sell it.

I've been told the fee is half of the MSRP of the whole figure. So you would be looking at $140. They make it heavily not worth your while.

Back