1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if they changed their mind on making diecast because of the complexity involved new joints and all. I suppose thier is a trade off less acessories or better articulation via new metal joints.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Die cast joints just means it lasts longer and can handle more stress than plastic.
It shouldn't compromise any articulation unless the limbs themselves are too heavy with diecast and won't allow poses.

Well I jumped on the waitlist, this turned out awesome, I doubt it will convert but its worth a shot.

When I posted that comment it was available. Someone must of ordered
Thats strange, when I placed my order for the waitlist, it showed that it was already checking inventory for the regular.

Wow, the regular is gone. I wonder if it will pop back up after they finish "checking inventory"?

Good thing I ordered when I did. If it wasn't for optibotimus's review, I'd probably still be on the fence and would have missed it.

Can't remember the last time a regular got waitlisted this soon after release. From Howard's interview, didn't sound like they were interested in making a ton of these. Almost makes me want a second, just for back-up.

Back