1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pulled trigger and ordered a couple hours ago, immediately got the exclusive and already charged and being shipped.

How did this get on our side of the ocean so fast?
I thought it was a good 4 weeks from release time in Hong Kong to shipping out in North America on most releases? That kidadultshop video was only last week...

This is showing up next week at a local shop and thought I would have a bit more lead up time for purchase...

i have to wait till next saturday :( this is going to be FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, on other note, i better order more die cast figures... bring on new sideshow codes plz...

Let me ask you all something, because I forget...If you already have something on pre-order with SS, can you still apply reward points to it, before they charge your card for the final payment...

Matt

How did this get on our side of the ocean so fast?
I thought it was a good 4 weeks from release time in Hong Kong to shipping out in North America on most releases? That kidadultshop video was only last week...

This is showing up next week at a local shop and thought I would have a bit more lead up time for purchase...

I do not think they made a lot of these, it was not in the movie and it is not cheap. It might have a small enough run that it was shipped by air than by ship. Sounds like IP and MK 42 is the ones everyone is waiting for.

I do not think they made a lot of these, it was not in the movie and it is not cheap. It might have a small enough run that it was shipped by air than by ship. Sounds like IP and MK 42 is the ones everyone is waiting for.

Good point. Thanks. Should probably jump on it at my shop as seems this one won't be around for long...

IP is an easy skip for me. I'd much rather have this WM. Not into the whole Captain American Iron Man concept like everybody else. If I want a Cap I'll get a cap. haha.

And that's odd that you waitlisted today and got it shipped today.
I waitlisted on like monday and mine won't go live until Sunday. Probably won't see it til late next week.

Let me ask you all something, because I forget...If you already have something on pre-order with SS, can you still apply reward points to it, before they charge your card for the final payment...

Matt
I think you need to apply the RP at the time of your order. If the item is not sold out you can just cancel and re-order it with your RP applied.

If it's sold out and your order has been placed I don't think you can apply RP to that order later in time, but I may be mistaken.

It made sense in the Dark Reign story. The story in of itself is tremendous... it builds Norman up as a redeemable character but underneath he is completely schizo.

It's crazy how cheap Mark VII feels compared to War Machine. It's like I can't even go back to the plastic Iron Man anymore.

I think you need to apply the RP at the time of your order. If the item is not sold out you can just cancel and re-order it with your RP applied.

If it's sold out and your order has been placed I don't think you can apply RP to that order later in time, but I may be mistaken.

Erick's right on the money. SSC won't apply points to existing orders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back