1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't get a War Machine from IM2. If this die-cast War Machine ends up being $300+, I wonder if it will actually be cheaper to buy the original?

+1 :lecture

IM2_12inch_WarMachine_P1.jpg
420692_10151379711142344_1957715292_n.jpg

yup, prefer the mark 1 than this, he should be loaded with firepower..but i love seeing that it can achieve some extreme pose, which got me excited for IP :yess:

I'm planning to get this one, but even though Kojun is credited with doing a headsculpt, not seeing anything on a Rhodey/Cheadle headsculpt. That's really needed.

I'm honestly surprised they didn't. I would have thought they would have included that to help sell this figure.

lol who says this figure wont sell, i said who would ever buy a BD mark VII? it looks stupid, figure sold out in 3 hours. never underestimate the HT iron man fanbase

I wonder what features this one will have. I mean since it's based on a Stark design and tech, it should have like the little missiles and other stuff right? cuz if it only has the shoulder cannon... that would be lame. It will be die cast and ebay have him for $300+. I think seeing prices, It is better to get the old one.

I wonder what features this one will have. I mean since it's based on a Stark design and tech, it should have like the little missiles and other stuff right? cuz if it only has the shoulder cannon... that would be lame. It will be die cast and ebay have him for $300+. I think seeing prices, It is better to get the old one.

Read the first page. All it comes with is 3 pairs of hands and the cannon that rotates.

lol who says this figure wont sell, i said who would ever buy a BD mark VII? it looks stupid, figure sold out in 3 hours. never underestimate the HT iron man fanbase

anyone who would spend $600 plus on 2 figures that are just painted differently doesn't help, I think this comes down to want you want more, the amazing looking IP which was ACTUALLY in the movie, or a repaint WM Mark II ( I love the Mark II part):cuckoo: they had no part in the movie and was made to just cash out on the IM name just that little more:wink1:

I'll probably pass on this especially if it not being in the movie is true. I have IP on PO so that should be sufficient for this suit.

Back