1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He does look a bit skinny. WM from IM2 does have that bulky look.

Last edited:
I'm loving this concept of a WM after Tony's work on it but frankly, I'm a big fan of the War Machine in IM2. Even tho it was pimped up using Hammer-tech, he still was rocking with the twin machine guns and the mini-gun. The bulk just added to it's appeal. My first HT figure too!

This puzzles me.He hated the modifications Hammer made to his suit.Why would he want to summon it up in holographic form?
If he was to modify the original i.e. WM Mk 1, he had to scan it to study and see how Justin had 'hammered' his Mk II. Thus, the holographic projection IMO.

I like the design of this, if it had mounted forearm rockets on one arm and a machine gun on the other and generally more artillery i think it'd eclipse the former one.

But with it so barebones, it just looks like it could be any one of the 42 armours that Tony Summons. nothing other than the cannon say War Machine

I like the design of this, if it had mounted forearm rockets on one arm and a machine gun on the other and generally more artillery i think it'd eclipse the former one.

But with it so barebones, it just looks like it could be any one of the 42 armours that Tony Summons. nothing other than the cannon say War Machine
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm loving this concept of a WM after Tony's work on it but frankly, I'm a big fan of the War Machine in IM2. Even tho it was pimped up using Hammer-tech, he still was rocking with the twin machine guns and the mini-gun. The bulk just added to it's appeal. My first HT figure too!

+1 :lecture

IM2_12inch_WarMachine_P1.jpg
420692_10151379711142344_1957715292_n.jpg

It looks cool, but I prefer the IM2 version. It followed the look of the first WM suit in the comic, which was purposefully more angular and bulkier, which was a nice contrast. This one follows more recent, sleek WM armors. I like my WM to be bulkier/angular. If it wasn't die cast and likely to cost $300, I'd be more likely to get it just because it is kind of a neat look. But at this point, I'm not even sure i'm getting Iron Patriot, and I have to get one I'm getting that.

I remember coming across a picture somewhere that War Machine Mark II was being labeled as Mark 19 or Mark 23..

Only 2 more figures to go before we hit the magic MMS200 mark (you can all but guarantee MMS199 is going to be something from IM a well)

Back