1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just opened mine , and found one interesting thing , when i got to the part where is the stand i found that the metal tube which puts inside the stand is in the foil and there is some brown liquid inside this foil , i suppose it is oil , i put the paper inside this tube and it came out brown , they put oil inside this tube ? Should this liquid be there ?

No, definitely not. Exploded battery would be my initial guess.

What's funny? Finding liquid in your figure set is not normal. :dunno

Ok , why do you think it is from battery explosion if the liquid was inside the metal tube which was inside the foil )))?

Отправлено из моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

Ok , why do you think it is from battery explosion if the liquid was inside the metal tube which was inside the foil )))?

A battery exploding is the only component of the figure I can think of that would leave liquid. Why it's located in the metal tube I do not know.
What do you think it is?

The batteries were fine , none of them was exploded and they are inside the plastic case and look fine , i suppose it is oil which is putted inside the metal tube for the stand , not it to get rusty . Theres is not so much liquid inside , just a bit wet .But i haven't seen it before , maybe because is the first metal tube for the stand , thats why i am asking
P.s: i thought you were joking because i asked about exploded batteries in battery leak thread some days ago )))

Gotcha. I never noticed any oil on my stand, or any of the dynamic stands. I thought maybe an extra battery may have fallen in there during packaging :lol

Gotcha. I never noticed any oil on my stand, or any of the dynamic stands. I thought maybe an extra battery may have fallen in there during packaging :lol

I suppose you have it too . If you have diecast war machine , take this tube from the stand and put the piece of white paper inside the hole on the side which goes inside the stand , and when you take it out it will have some brown marks of oil i suppose

Time for a really pathetic sounding post, but anyone want to trade one of these for an exclusive Tony Stark the Mechanic + 20 bucks?? Doesn't hurt to ask right?

some of my pics

half-body.jpg

vertical-web.jpg
nig-head.jpg

Here is a photo of mine with the battle damaged Mark VII

Im just waiting on a replacement left arm, because the light up feature isnt working.

Back