1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 2 - Neon Tech Iron Man Mark IV Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or maybe the code can be reused throughout the day and either SS knows or don't know it? It could explain that one ebay seller having multiple listings or just probably he/she got multiple codes.

It's possible that the code takes a few minutes to get marked as used, if they entered it within seconds of each other they both may have gotten through.

Yes you can use rewards, I did on my order.

I bit and used my eBay bucks to get a code for $30.00. Ended up using a $20 SSC box code on it as well. You can use either rewards or the box code. I tried both when I was checking out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wish I had more, Fellow Collectors!! If I can I’ll grab another 1 or 2 and post tomorrow. Not promising anything. Glad some of you got one. I love my Tron Man!!

Wish I had more, Fellow Collectors!! If I can I’ll grab another 1 or 2 and post tomorrow. Not promising anything. Glad some of you got one. I love my Tron Man!!

Nice of you! Wish I can purchase another unit.

one of my buddies cousins is there he will try to get a card and if he gets it I'll post it here as well, but i bet they are out already today

-James

I got the last code of the day. I told them to look at my order history. They loudly said We got a Serious collector here and handed me an invitation to a Sideshow party afterwards! They said you NEED to get this then! They said Sideshow was given 2000 of these for the US market. They said they don't know how many the Asian Market will receive. 2000 isn't really rare to me but I ordered it anyway since it was nice of them to give me one of the codes when so many others asked for it and was told no during the day.

Seems like you wanted the code more than the actual figure itself. [emoji6]

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Eh rather get the order out of the way instead of taking my chances after.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'll see if I can get anymore codes tomorrow and Sunday.
I'll post it here for free.
But tomorrow could be pretty tough as Saturday is ALWAYS the busiest day at this convention and Everyone is gonna want a code at this show.
I heard alot of people grumbling that they couldn't get a code today. Yet two other guys at my table somehow got codes and just gave them away to the first people that mentioned that they couldn't get one.

Back