1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 2 - Neon Tech Iron Man Mark IV Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think SS should just have the expiring code tied to the prospective buyer's account instead of a physical card. That way nobody can sell the code and either the person that got the code pre-orders or the code becomes unusable.

IMG_4755.jpg

$385!!!

I bought a code/ticket for $50. Used my eBay bucks of $37 to counter costs.

People are scrambling to get rid of their tickets so maybe you can get them for $20 in a day or 2 as more get listed. Who knows.

Crazy purchase process to get this figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a code for 50, impulse buy... swore I wouldn’t but I’m terrible when it comes to this stuff... now I’m at the movies about to watch venom... oh well was a stressful day, hope everyone gets theirs for less than me🙂

I’m sure SS will have plenty of these. Like the con Skywalker exclusive that sold out before now they are up for PO lol. After con this will be available.

I bought a code/ticket for $50. Used my eBay bucks of $37 to counter costs.

People are scrambling to get rid of their tickets so maybe you can get them for $20 in a day or 2 as more get listed. Who knows.

Crazy purchase process to get this figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a code for 50, impulse buy... swore I wouldn’t but I’m terrible when it comes to this stuff... now I’m at the movies about to watch venom... oh well was a stressful day, hope everyone gets theirs for less than me��

This kind of crazy used to be mocked when we heard stories of the asian convention exclusives... Please for the love of sanity file an Item not received claim by the end of the week, rewarding those sellers will damn us all

This kind of crazy used to be mocked when we heard stories of the asian convention exclusives... Please for the love of sanity file an Item not received claim by the end of the week, rewarding those sellers will damn us all

I talked to the seller he was pretty cool, he is going to mail me the card and a bunch of other freebies from the convention, but you are right i probably did damn us all, sorry about that :) I hope everyone who wants one is able to get one though, and i'm sure they will, just like Anakin, oh and i also liked Venom, somethings wrong with me :)

over 16 of the cards were sold on ebay tonight so far, kind of interesting...

I talked to the seller he was pretty cool, he is going to mail me the card and a bunch of other freebies from the convention, but you are right i probably did damn us all, sorry about that :) I hope everyone who wants one is able to get one though, and i'm sure they will, just like Anakin, oh and i also liked Venom, somethings wrong with me :)

Wait, dont the cards expire everyday at midnight?

I talked to the seller he was pretty cool, he is going to mail me the card and a bunch of other freebies from the convention, but you are right i probably did damn us all, sorry about that [emoji4] I hope everyone who wants one is able to get one though, and i'm sure they will, just like Anakin, oh and i also liked Venom, somethings wrong with me [emoji4]

You didn’t damn anyone! Reselling/scalping/whatever you want to call it will always be part of the collecting game. Whether it be sneakers, Funko, Hot Toys or Mezco just gotta roll with the punches.

And if it makes you feel better just think of it like you bought the guys ticket for the day to get you the card haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
You didn’t damn anyone! Reselling/scalping/whatever you want to call it will always be part of the collecting game. Whether it be sneakers, Funko, Hot Toys or Mezco just gotta roll with the punches.

And if it makes you feel better just think of it like you bought the guys ticket for the day to get you the card haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yea i paid $50.00 bucks which was the lowest i saw them go for so far, he was pretty cool too on the messages, plus i got to see this in person last week at the san jose toy expo and i thought it looked great, i'll probably display this one for a good long while :) i figure it was $430+ out the door, whats another 10 percent... lol

And yes all the cards they handed out today will expire at midnight, i guess they will have cards for each day?

I keep checking ebay out of curiosity and there are only 4 left right now, with about an hour and half to go

I did make an offer of $1 on one and it was declined :lol

I'll wait until it's up online and if i miss it then i miss it (and save $400).

Picking up a code today for a fellow Freak! I’m going with a friend who doesn’t collect HT. If he gets one too I’ll post the code later. First to see gets! I’ll bring the craziness and fun of the Con to the boards. Good luck!

Picking up a code today for a fellow Freak! I’m going with a friend who doesn’t collect HT. If he gets one too I’ll post the code later. First to see gets! I’ll bring the craziness and fun of the Con to the boards. Good luck!

What time are you going to the show so I can gauge an estimated time when you’ll post it :rotfl

Back