1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War- Rocket and Groot set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War- Rocket Raccoon

*updated the description, please could a mod change the title to Rocket and Groot set ? thank you :wink1:

You can do that by editing your post in "Go Advanced".

So poor Rocket is going to have his mouth permanently agape? It doesn't seem like asking for an articulated jaw would hurt the head sculpt much.

Last edited:

You can do that buy editing your post in "Go Advanced".

So poor Rocket is going to have his mouth permanently agape? It doesn't seem like asking for an articulated jaw would hurt the head sculpt much.

That's what they thought with TFA Chewie :lol

Didn't work out thaaaaat good.....

Hot-Toys-Star-Wars?TFA-Han-Solo-Chewbacca-Final-Product-Photos44.jpg

That's what they thought with TFA Chewie :lol

Didn't work out thaaaaat good.....
The problem with both versions of Chewie was the face proportions, something that wasn't addressed and made worse on the TFA Chewie. I don't think the articulating jaw is really to blame here.

Looking between IW and GOTG2 Rocket they seem to be identical in sculpt and costume.

The only saving grace is that the GOTG2 closed muzzle head should match the fur colour of IW Rocket.

AH-HA! So they get us buy forcing you to buy both versions of Rocket........clever.

You can do that by editing your post in "Go Advanced".

Thanks mate :wink1: I've not set up many threads before so still learning, much appreciated though :wink1:

Rocket's new gun will be the draw for some buyers, but for me it's just having another Rocket.

The GOTG2 has the roaring head and jetpack on, so IW can be passive and jetpack-less.

I love Hot Toys' renditions of Rocket - he's easily my favourite Guardians figure.

I don't have one yet. If I was to buy one out of all the versions shown so far, it would be GOTG2 with the multiple heads and a jetpack improves any character. Every figure HT makes, whether they have one in the film or not, should come with a jetpack standard. :lecture

This most exciting thing about this? The idea of Thor palling around with Rocket and Groot. Might be the best part about Avengers 3.

Yeah it's a shame we couldn't get an entire movie with with that Thor/GOTG team-up. Instead we'll probably be lucky to get 5 minutes worth.

Weird that this isn't up for pre-order anywhere. Did sideshow not want to take any attention away from Jabba-palooza?

I honestly think its a better deal to buy Groot separately and get the Vol 2 Rocket figure. Cause that figure comes with way more stuff. The only exclusive with this set is the Rail Gun.

Also I feel the jet pack looks cool on Rocket and really completes his look, otherwise his costume looks kinda plain without it

I honestly think its a better deal to buy Groot separately and get the Vol 2 Rocket figure. Cause that figure comes with way more stuff. The only exclusive with this set is the Rail Gun.

Also I feel the jet pack looks cool on Rocket and really completes his look, otherwise his costume looks kinda plain without it

I was thinking the same thing earlier
that's why I just went ahead and preordered the groot single figure and am gonna buy vol. 2 rocket deluxe set.

I just wish they would show off vol. 2 gamora and drax

Back