1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i really like this suit, really sleek and i love how it works in the movie. i got the figuarts one and the marvel select version too. i have my second flex pay coming up, looking forward t it.

I have the whole shebang left, but free shipping and no tax. Thank you Toy Dojo! But I have 2 payments left on my Mark46 concept art with tax and shipping :( Thank you SS lol.

I’m still very impressed with how they pulled off the seamless look. I wasn’t sure how it’d turn out before they dropped the PO pictures. Of course that look will be broken with some intense poses but I still can’t wait for this.

I have the whole shebang left, but free shipping and no tax. Thank you Toy Dojo! But I have 2 payments left on my Mark46 concept art with tax and shipping :( Thank you SS lol.

I'm in the same boat. I have the whole thing to pay too. At least I can make payments to my local store and I don't have to pay shipping. Plus, my local store always gets HT figures before SS even ships them.

I'm tempted as well. At the very least, I hope someone parts it out. I want the battle damaged face and the shield

That’s my problem, I’m such a completionist that id have to buy the whole set and wouldn’t be able to part with any of it. OCD is a hell of a drug

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s my problem, I’m such a completionist that id have to buy the whole set and wouldn’t be able to part with any of it. OCD is a hell of a drug

I'm sure once I have the Mark 50 in my hand, I'll probably want the the entire accessory set as well. This will be my second Ironman figure and probably my last. My wife says they are too expensive lol

I'm sure once I have the Mark 50 in my hand, I'll probably want the the entire accessory set as well. This will be my second Ironman figure and probably my last. My wife says they are too expensive lol

She's not wrong :lol. I'm letting some points build up and then i will buy the set.

I have been wavering on whether to get this or the Concept. I've decided on the MK50. Well, unless the A4 trailer comes out with a better look.

Picked up another preorder. I'm looking to trade for a mark47.

So is the sideshow limit of one per person actually being enforced? Is your preorder through sideshow?

Edit: nevermind thought you were talking about the 46 concept. Wrong thread haha.

I went through toy dojo. Was thinking of doing the 46 CA and have my wife get one in her name since I already have one, but figured this might be more highly sought after. Having 3 repaints of the 46 and the concept art not in any movies vs the mark50 being in one of the biggest movies ever there is sure to be a really high demand. Once he sells out people get crazy.

Never ever ever buy for resell value. Price will drop on these things eventually. Buy what you would still be happy with even if the value dropped 75%

I hear you and I normally dont, but I want a mark47.

Every iron man that is sold out costs more than retail currently and will be like that for quite some time. Its simply supply vs demand. Infiniti war is the biggest super hero movie ever and #4 all time.

I appreciate the concern, but I think I'll be ok either way ;)

You will be fine but i own a bunch of IM and a couple dozen other figures that at one time each sold for 2 to 4 times the original retail price and they all have come down to retail or below. A couple years, a few new movies, new cooler figures or a updated or rerelease and the demand drops.

I have the 50 on order and i am actually considering getting two because my collection is mainly IM and i have a couple ideas for displaying them. I would not be suprised if this is selling below retail in a couple years because of the price and it is not his most popular armor. Also if his A4 suit(s) is a more classic looking design this one might be forgotten about on delivery.

Or this might be HT best work, be produced in low numbers and be selling for $2000 in 5 years :dunno :lol

Great information. I look forward to the 50 and his final suit(s). Had a great ride for the past 10 years.

Cant wait for the trailer and the mark50.

You will be fine but i own a bunch of IM and a couple dozen other figures that at one time each sold for 2 to 4 times the original retail price and they all have come down to retail or below. A couple years, a few new movies, new cooler figures or a updated or rerelease and the demand drops.

I have the 50 on order and i am actually considering getting two because my collection is mainly IM and i have a couple ideas for displaying them. I would not be suprised if this is selling below retail in a couple years because of the price and it is not his most popular armor. Also if his A4 suit(s) is a more classic looking design this one might be forgotten about on delivery.

Or this might be HT best work, be produced in low numbers and be selling for $2000 in 5 years :dunno :lol

Did they actually sell 2 to 4 times or were they just priced at 2 to 4 times? There's a difference.

The thing I don't understand with scalpers on eBay is that they inflate the price to an unjustifiable price. I've never been inclined to flip a figure for a profit, but as a buyer who occasionally scours eBay for figures no longer in production I am willing to pay maybe $50-100 more than retail. I think that's a fair premium to pay, however scalpers that try to sell for a $300-400 profit are just dumb. As soon as I see prices that crazy high I just scroll past it.

Nope they were actually selling for that amount. I guess there are plenty of people out there who can afford to spend $800 on something what was originally $200 and not lose sleep over it. I think the most i have paid over retail was about $150 for the Iron Mark 1 2.0.

Back