1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the current status of release for this figure?

I was reading a few pages back that people were getting notified of their first flex payment....so maybe released in January?

Well SS still shows a April-June release date but knowing HT, this will release earlier than that. I just hope this new tariff deal doesn't mess anything up. I'm worried future figure prices will get a lot higher

i’d be lying if i said the endgame trailer didn’t get my hype going.

thinking about getting this guy as i’m watching infinity war, the suit isn’t as bad as i thought it would be it’s actually pretty cool and would look cool next to my mark 1 and 6 to see the evolution a little (want the 46 can’t afford resell prices).

anyway what would be my best course of action to get my hands on one of these. if i pre order from side show now does that mean i’m looking more towards the “june” frame considering my pre order is likely wel after most, not sure if it works like that.

or should i pre order from somewhere else and where would that be?

OR at this point should i just wait til they’re released and try to catch one in a store like midtown comics like i did for the mark 6.

thank you to anyone who can point me in the right direction after reading all this lol

i’d be lying if i said the endgame trailer didn’t get my hype going.

thinking about getting this guy as i’m watching infinity war, the suit isn’t as bad as i thought it would be it’s actually pretty cool and would look cool next to my mark 1 and 6 to see the evolution a little (want the 46 can’t afford resell prices).

anyway what would be my best course of action to get my hands on one of these. if i pre order from side show now does that mean i’m looking more towards the “june” frame considering my pre order is likely wel after most, not sure if it works like that.

or should i pre order from somewhere else and where would that be?

OR at this point should i just wait til they’re released and try to catch one in a store like midtown comics like i did for the mark 6.

thank you to anyone who can point me in the right direction after reading all this lol

Honestly I don't see this figure selling out anytime soon. I'd say wait till post release and see if you can grab any deals. Once Endgame drops this figure will be in low demand -- I see this being one of the rare IM figures thats price dips post release.

really?

i think the opposite. i don’t see them using a new suit i think they’ll keep whatever remains at least by the nano standards and there’s talk of them going back in time to Avengers so i’m sure we’ll see Mark VII screen time. this could be the last suit we see RDJ don on screen

with that being said Endgame will obviously be huge and whether or not this is high in demand now, timing the street date with the hype of the release of the movie will only increase the hype in my opinion

Guaranteed Hot Toys will have this out before Endgame releases. They’ll want to ride the hype train and get as many sold prior to them putting the Avengers 4 one up for order.

really?

i think the opposite. i don’t see them using a new suit i think they’ll keep whatever remains at least by the nano standards and there’s talk of them going back in time to Avengers so i’m sure we’ll see Mark VII screen time. this could be the last suit we see RDJ don on screen

with that being said Endgame will obviously be huge and whether or not this is high in demand now, timing the street date with the hype of the release of the movie will only increase the hype in my opinion

It’s also possible that they’ll focus a bit more on the “Rescue” suit that Pepper wears but there’s been this talk about a Mk. 84. I’m really not exactly sure what all that is, could be misdirection but I do want to point out that I just received the Art of IW book last week and it was quite revealing. Usually these books are released with the movie but this was held back because of potential spoilers. From reading the section about the Mk. 50, they really made it seem like this was as far as the tech and Tony’s mind could take it. So I dunno, it’s a crap shoot really.

I love the Mk. 50, even ordered the accessories pack (although I plan to part out 3/4 of it) but I am a certified Iron Man junkie. I grew up reading X-Men, Iron Man, Cap, Avengers and New Mutants in that order, depending on how much $ I had to spend.

Regarding your original question, just PO the thing if you like the figure. I’ve been at this (collecting HT’s) since Avengers 1, so like 6-7 years, and I can definitely tell you that SSC has no rhyme or reason for how they ship batches. I’ve been in situations where I POed day 1 only to have to wait for 2nd or 3rd batch to receive mine and POed when figures released in HK and got my figure with the first batch. They just ship, no order to it whatsoever.

i really want the figure for, if not as close to the movie release as possible. i know myself and i’ll be geeking out if i have the figure to come home to after seeing the movie lol

Honestly I don't see this figure selling out anytime soon. I'd say wait till post release and see if you can grab any deals. Once Endgame drops this figure will be in low demand -- I see this being one of the rare IM figures thats price dips post release.

Don't forget (1) that HT has been producing these DC IM much closer to what was pre ordered (so not a lot of extras) and (2) crazy people like me who love IM and are thinking about getting a second one.

This was (according to the directors) the best Stark can do. So it's his ultimate suit that he had one of his best fight scenes with the biggest baddest villain in the MCU............i think it will have the normal if not higher DC IM demand.

If you want it get it. I have had to scramble a couple times because i waited to long and the IM figures sold out even before they got to SSC.

It’s also possible that they’ll focus a bit more on the “Rescue” suit that Pepper wears but there’s been this talk about a Mk. 84. I’m really not exactly sure what all that is, could be misdirection but I do want to point out that I just received the Art of IW book last week and it was quite revealing. Usually these books are released with the movie but this was held back because of potential spoilers. From reading the section about the Mk. 50, they really made it seem like this was as far as the tech and Tony’s mind could take it. So I dunno, it’s a crap shoot really.

I love the Mk. 50, even ordered the accessories pack (although I plan to part out 3/4 of it) but I am a certified Iron Man junkie. I grew up reading X-Men, Iron Man, Cap, Avengers and New Mutants in that order, depending on how much $ I had to spend.

Regarding your original question, just PO the thing if you like the figure. I’ve been at this (collecting HT’s) since Avengers 1, so like 6-7 years, and I can definitely tell you that SSC has no rhyme or reason for how they ship batches. I’ve been in situations where I POed day 1 only to have to wait for 2nd or 3rd batch to receive mine and POed when figures released in HK and got my figure with the first batch. They just ship, no order to it whatsoever.
Depending on which accessories you plan on parting out, I may be interested. I really only want a few of the accessories personally.

Depending on which accessories you plan on parting out, I may be interested. I really only want a few of the accessories personally.

Ordered the EX with the BD helmet which I don’t plan on keeping. I am really only planning on keeping the Katar, the Foot Thruster and the Power Mallet. I have zero interest in the BD Mask, Energy Blade, Hand Blade, Battering Rams, Foot Clamps, Gauntlet Restraint or Shield. Judging on some comments, the BD Mask, Gauntlet Restraint and blades should be easy to sell but the Rams, Clamps and shield not so much. Either way, I’m pretty sure that when it’s all parted out, I’ll have the 3 pieces I plan to keep for close to nothing!

I actually think the release of the accessory pack will create a bigger demand for this figure than originally anticipated. You really need 2 of these to take advantage of the accessory pack. There’s just so many different options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered the EX with the BD helmet which I don’t plan on keeping. I am really only planning on keeping the Katar, the Foot Thruster and the Power Mallet. I have zero interest in the BD Mask, Energy Blade, Hand Blade, Battering Rams, Foot Clamps, Gauntlet Restraint or Shield. Judging on some comments, the BD Mask, Gauntlet Restraint and blades should be easy to sell but the Rams, Clamps and shield not so much. Either way, I’m pretty sure that when it’s all parted out, I’ll have the 3 pieces I plan to keep for close to nothing!

Is there a different accessories pack? I only see the EX version on SSC. I'm interested in getting the BD mask, Katar(or Energy Blade), Shield, and Foot Thruster.

Expecting an Iron Man figure to not sell out or dip in price after release is insane. If you want the Mark 50, you better get it while its available for retail.

can someone school me on pre ordering from sideshow?

i know someone already said that if you pre order it’s random (april-june) even though i would be pre ordering this late.

if i were to do the payment plan does that push it back to the later frame? payments are currently $91 a month if that’s any indication

also how much is shipping to say NYC from them and is there a VAT?

Expecting an Iron Man figure to not sell out or dip in price after release is insane. If you want the Mark 50, you better get it while its available for retail.

I’d usually agree but Mk. II, Mk. IV, Mk. IV w/gantry and low demand for the soon to be released by SSC, the Concept Mk. 46 are all still available.

I’m really wondering if collectors got IM overload. An example is that historically, the Mk. IV had been more popular than the Mk. VI and the DC 6 sold quickly but the “superior” Mk. IV can still be purchased.

I dunno, the market is crazy right now. I still have no idea how someone would pay $800+ for a Mk. 46/47 when the Concept version is almost here. Yeah I get that it’s not movie accurate and as a person who owns every HT IM except 2 armors, I can somewhat understand wanting the 46/47 but that Concept Mk. 46 is so beautiful and was SO close to being in CW (plus the color scheme matches the Mk. III) that I feel people should just buy it instead of waisting money on the OG 46/47.

Yeah, I agree, buy the Mk. 50 right now because you never know what’s going to happen but I had my PO In day 1 :lol

can someone school me on pre ordering from sideshow?

i know someone already said that if you pre order it’s random (april-june) even though i would be pre ordering this late.

if i were to do the payment plan does that push it back to the later frame? payments are currently $91 a month if that’s any indication

also how much is shipping to say NYC from them and is there a VAT?

Sorry, I don’t wanna touch this one. Can someone helpful please take this?

Sorry, I don’t wanna touch this one. Can someone helpful please take this?

Yes. With the $91 payments, they would start in January and finish in April around when it’s supposed to be released.

Only piece I want from the accessories set is the helmet. Hopefully I can find one parted out

Back