1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT really should have made IW Tony... It would probably be a better seller than Mark 50 itself.

was definitely hoping it would have been made, maybe as a Toy Fair exclusive, shame they didnt. I do like the look of that suit though, could easily just throw that on the mechanic version I still have.

While everyone else is at it, here is mine.

FullSizeRender.jpg
IMG_2061.jpg
FullSizeRender(1).jpg

Awesome! What body is he on? I’m assuming the neck isn’t long enough to just put on a standard TT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi just a knock off narrow shoulder body. Don't know brand. Had to use blue tack to secure head. When using adapter neck was too long and without was too short. :)

Where is that from and more importantly what was the cost?

Sent from a point in space and time

Mine is the Super MC Toys Nano Combat suit, I preordered it from onesixthkit for $46- I don't see it on that site anymore so maybe they sold out. The others posted here have some different detail and tailoring, so I am not sure what brand those are.

I guess I'll add this in here too, for the unsuited Infinity War look the Supermc Toys "Nano Combat Suit" shipped and actually did end up coming with the arc (despite none of the photos or even the box it comes in showing it before)- you just have to apply it yourself. Also included some hand sleeves to give the jacket the thumb holes look. Put it on a cheap loose body and unpainted head I had close at hand just to check it out, still need to order proper body to use with this suit. Came out nice!

U6Ny47T.jpg

Decided to glue a thin neodymium magnet from my pile on the back of the arc and put another magnet behind the shirt, so its not permanent. Works alright for a quick fix

iMyiN2S.jpg

so much awesome

Am I excited the first flex payment starts in a few days for this figure? Yes! Means it’s getting closer to release, hopefully an early release. Sure seems like a possibility. Excited to see this in hand.

Anyone know of a local comic shop that Carrie's hot toys figures in or close to san Jose ca? Someone post a while ago and I forgot the name of the store. Or if anyone else knows of other stores that carry hot toy figures/marvel that would be appreciated.

Thanks

those updates were announced back in July weren't they?

Yes. They only recently updated the photos though. Looks really good imo. Can’t wait to get this figure. Imo it looks better as a figure than it did in the movie. The CGI was quite off in a lot of scenes

Definitely looking forward to this. Rewatched Infinity War recently and have been getting more and more antsy to get this one. I keep forgetting I had enough points to bring this down to about $200 on sideshow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Likewise, I'm super-stoked for this one. I know Mk L isn't everyone's cuppa, but I really like the sleek aesthetic...and it looks like Hot Toys are going nail it in 1/6 form.

Back