1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
37313571_10213948665525469_4823811944915927040_o.jpg

Sold separately?

I couldn’t care less. Having had a look at those accessories, they would never see the light of day outside of the box anyway, like 90% of my other 1/6 scale accessories.

Throw in a RDJ mid-nano-helmet transformation and I’ll bite.

Sold separately?

I couldn’t care less. Having had a look at those accessories, they would never see the light of day outside of the box anyway, like 90% of my other 1/6 scale accessories.

Well they are definitely sold seperately and pretty sure it'll sell well, lots of people are going to want to recreate Thanos Vs Iron Man from Infinity War.

Yeah I was hopeful when they previewed the booster pack for his feet saying “good news to those who made the commitment to buy the mk50” but after seeing those accessories there is no way they are included. I’d imagine a $125 mark up. $532 for a figure? 🤔 maybe.

Not sure how much if any of that i would use but i will buy the set or if it is a different figure i will switch my order to the upgrade. I just want a bigger box than the regular 50 to take up more space that i don't have

Hope we get Ebony Maw and Black dwarf / Super giant 1/6th figures and they make those beam weapons that come out of his back from the NYC battle.

You know... it could well be the following situations,

1. The current Mark 50 bare bones figure release for those who don't want accessories.
2. A separate accessories set for those who PO-ed no. 1 if they want it.
3. A deluxe set that includes everything which cost as much as 1+2.

This way everyone can choose how he/she want it. It'll be like ordering McDonalds. :wink1:

Last edited:
You know... it could well be the following situations,

1. The current Mark 50 bare bones figure release for those who don't want accessories.
2. A separate accessories set for those who PO-ed no. 1 if they want it.
3. A deluxe set that includes everything which cost as much as 1+2.

This way everyone can choose how he/she want it. It'll be like ordering McDonalds. :wink1:

Mark 50 bare bones figure.. did you see the price we paid for it?? It better come with some accessories...

Hm interesting. This knew Mark L doesn't habe the nano canon or the other nane-weapons like the first one, which i already preordered. so i thnik this one will be a full new figure. nevertheless why would Hot Toys still offere the first one when all the weapons it comes with aren't screen accurate?!

Mark 50 bare bones figure.. did you see the price we paid for it?? It better come with some accessories...

Prices of Hot Toys have been on the general increase while accompanying accessories and headsculpts on the decrease. We'll get whatever the company wants to include. Nothing much we can do except accept it or vote with your wallets.

And I believe someone (was it Motux?) who pointed out the Secret Base price for this mark is only a $10 difference from the previous ones. So no prize for guessing why the significant increase in price if any from whoever you po-ed yours from. :)

Oh and it does come with some accessories. 2 arm cannons and the back wing thrusters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Whatever HT decides to do with the nano-accessories, I really can't be too upset because...

1.) I've called it quits on the hobby and decided this will be my last figure. That being said, I dropped my entire stockpile of reward points on it, and I'm getting it for just over $200.

2.) I had planned on displaying my figure with the wings and nano-cannon (the one he used to threaten Drax in the movie) included with the original pre-order. The only new accessory that I really want to use for my display is the Halo-esque energy sword, which I imagine I could pick up on eBay for what...$15 or $20 perhaps?

3.) It's just a toy. :lol :lol :lol

This is a recent post on Hot Toys official Weibo. Translated with google translate, so I can't vouche for it's accuracy. But it sounds to me like this is intended to be a separate set.

Untitled.jpg

I'm in either way because I love this armor, but I gotta say i'm gonna be bummed if this isn't included:

ezgif-2-3573d90a4b.gif

I would have definitively displayed it with this stuff.

Last edited:
So I saw two versions displayed. I guess this accessory set is a different new figure to order :dunno

Back