1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I didn’t win the lottery and they didn’t have any other way to contact me then my email? And that African prince doesn’t need my help?

Nah sorry... but if you buy and send me $5000 worth of iTunes vouchers I can probably find you a Russian bride.. :yess:

Ok, so pissed about 41, but if it was 2 years from now(which is like 8 months after the first one would release) and you spent 407 it’s cool? Maybe I’m missing something but one is 10 times the loss of funds. If it happens. And if you can’t get your 41 transferred over to the other release (in the USA they would be required by law to do so, but that’s another issue if you want to discuss it).

I would much much much rather have the option to change my order before I dropped the full price then afterwards.

As for why they did the Cap thing one way and this another. Million possibilities. CGI wasn’t finished on this till 2 weeks before it released. So hot toys may not have known, or may have know 1 year earlier for Cap. And go look at that Cap thread. People bitched about bait and switch with that stuff too.

If they announced it 2 years from now not released it 2 years from now which means they weren't planning on duping us all along. You can defend this shady practice all you want. If they would have just said a deluxe version was in the works... but that would have tanked the pre-orders for the first release and they know it.That's why it's shady! They should have just put them up for pre-order at the same time and let their customers decide which figure they want to buy like they did with Spidey homecoming.

If they announced it 2 years from now not released it 2 years from now which means they weren't planning on duping us all along. You can defend this shady practice all you want. If they would have just said a deluxe version was in the works... but that would have tanked the pre-orders for the first release and they know it.That's why it's shady! They should have just put them up for pre-order at the same time and let their customers decide which figure they want to buy like they did with Spidey homecoming.

They ARE out for PO at the same time. Lol

IMG_20180718_162455459-02.jpg

My terrible grainy photo of the full accessories set. Technically the show has started since it's 5:30 so I'm good now lol

View attachment 418389

My terrible grainy photo of the full accessories set. Technically the show has started since it's 5:30 so I'm good now lol

I'll take the cautiously optimistic route and choose to believe you too. I mean you've got way too many posts to be a troll anyway.

Here's hoping we can get the full package between the base figure and the accessories kit. I've got a bad feeling those legs require a new model though.

I'll take the cautiously optimistic route and choose to believe you too. I mean you've got way too many posts to be a troll anyway.

Here's hoping we can get the full package between the base figure and the accessories kit. I've got a bad feeling those legs require a new model though.

Those boosters would definitely require a rework from the normal type of figures we have gotten, but given the time before this releases I would bet it is just incorporated into the figure. (The first one)

Those boosters would definitely require a rework from the normal type of figures we have gotten, but given the time before this releases I would bet it is just incorporated into the figure. (The first one)

I suppose they could use a similar design to the ones they used for Mark II Unleashed and Bones. It's not like they don't have the tech to make interchangeable lower legs at this point.

Can someone explain to me what the two parts are that I circled? I remember everything else from the film except these 2.

5F0gHLw.jpg

Long time lurker here. Sigh... for $400 they could have at least included more of the nano weapon accessories to the base figure then offer the additional pack at a lower price. Also, the nano shield should be bigger and should cover most of IM's body if we're referencing that scene where Thanos blasts IM with the power stone.

I know IM used different blades in the movie. As to how many, I'm not sure but that could be one of them.

Back