1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's interesting that this display doesn't show the 'wings' and the arm blasters from the first release. Really hoping that's a hint this is a add-on set because it doesn't make sense NOT to include those with a second 'deluxe' release.

It's interesting that this display doesn't show the 'wings' and the arm blasters from the first release. Really hoping that's a hint this is a add-on set because it doesn't make sense NOT to include those with a second 'deluxe' release.

Gotta look at it more like a business..(it does now appear to be an add on pack) if they where releasing two identical figures and accessories where the only difference and both are up for PO at the same time then the best way to maximize orders for both figures(remember hot toys sells primarily to other stores) is to have each figure have unique items. If one figure had everything the majority of people would just buy that version, making the one with less irrelevant. So if they where doing two, the original already up for PO and this new one...adding all the accessories to the new one would be a bad business move. Not saying they should or will do this.

They need to clarify ASAP what it is, if it’s a Felix IM with all those accessories I’m buying without a question, if it’s an add on set, I need to know so I can jump on the bare bones one

Sold separately?

I couldn’t care less. Having had a look at those accessories, they would never see the light of day outside of the box anyway, like 90% of my other 1/6 scale accessories.

Throw in a RDJ mid-nano-helmet transformation and I’ll bite.
Yeah but to have these parts on facing thanos like the final fight on titan would be pretty cool

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yeah but to have these parts on facing thanos like the final fight on titan would be pretty cool

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Plus you get a bunch of swords. I mean, that alone should be enough. Only other suit to have anything like that so far is Silver Centurion.

"These remarkable collectibles are expected to surprise and delight new and die-hard Marvel fans! Moreover, Hot Toys is ecstatic to present a newly developed yet the most up-to-date detailed Accessories Collectible Set specially for Iron Man’s new battle suit!"

https://www.facebook.com/hottoys/posts/10155629119587344

Does this mean they officially announce the accessories set ?

I was watching the sideshow live video just now and the person on it confirm that its an accessory set, sold seperately.

Accessory set? So $400 for Mark L and doesn't come with these accessories? I can only imagine how much this set will go for.

400(at Sideshow) for the figure and a few of the nano tech accessories. Then, it appears, an option to purchase additional accessories and swap out parts for some unknown additional sum.

400(at Sideshow) for the figure and a few of the nano tech accessories. Then, it appears, an option to purchase additional accessories and swap out parts for some unknown additional sum.

Well isn’t the current preorder $400 + without the added accessories..might be a better deal to wait for this new set

Well isn’t the current preorder $400 + without the added accessories..might be a better deal to wait for this new set

The new set is just accessories. No figure.

And hot toys made it official..from their site

7533598F-A7CB-4E74-8B50-735BCBD26DE9.jpeg

So I guess the back wings will be included with the figure and then all this stuff as the accessory set? I know you probably dont know, but I think it would make the base figure pretty appealing to have those wings

I do believe that is the case. Everything previously teased or shown with the mk50 already up for order is still coming with it, and from what I can tell, all the new crap from yesterday is an add on set for purchase. Which, I was totally wrong about. Didn’t expect an add on pack. But given what’s in it I’m not surprised. There’s a ton of new tooling required for all that crap.

And thinking about it I’m pretty sure I heard a couple years back that hot toys had planned to do some accessories packs as options. Guess this is the first one they saw the opportunity to do it with.

They did have the workshop accessories that went along with the Tony Stark figure, but its nice to see them giving more options to customers, hopefully something they look into doing more of in the future.
902240-iron-man-workshop-accessories-014.jpg

Yeah it was not long after that I had heard they wanted to do more things like that. That and diorama pieces.

Back