1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think I'm definitely going to have to get one of those Soap Reactors for this figure. The lights make it look so much damn cooler that it would be frustrating not to be able to turn them all off and on easily.

I wonder if I'd be able to hook up my Mk 46 to the same reactor? They each have so many lights I'm not sure what the limit might be...

It pisses me off that there is no bloody headsculpt. Why can’t hot toys make a headsculpt for iron man that looks like has fought and can be posed fighting?

I'm more of a DC fan and have mostly DC Hot Toys figures but iron man has grown on me a bit. I was a little overwhelmed with all the HT ironman figures. So after watching reviews and comparing each figure I finally decided on the MK 46 concept art and MK 50. I was actually considering just the MK 46 concept only but as I was deciding if I should cancel my MK 50, Sideshow started to process the payment yesterday. So I'm stuck with it now[emoji2]. Im Super freaking excited!
f740afe8c640ec2d97a70751448adfe9.jpg

I'm more of a DC fan and have mostly DC Hot Toys figures but iron man has grown on me a bit. I was a little overwhelmed with all the HT ironman figures. So after watching reviews and comparing each figure I finally made my decided one the MK 46 concept art and MK 50. I was actually considering just the MK 46 concept only but as I was deciding if I should cancel my MK 50, Sideshow started to process the payment yesterday. So I'm stuck with it now[emoji2]. Im Super freaking excited!

congratulations and welcome to the dark side :hi5:

Finally picked this up.

Quick phone shot!
db1877217820c312ab4edde4f5f73346.jpg

I think someone mentioned this earlier but I do wish the eyes were a bit smaller and the black outlines around the eyes were more obvious. That's my only gripe with it.

The eyes on the 46/47 are perfect.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sigh, it's going to be a painfully long wait until my reissued figure starts shipping. Although with the date showing June-Nov I suppose there's a chance it might come earlier.

Did a bit if a "mod" to the eyes.

Needs some adjusting though.

2a7c269954de8c433a5ade4680614b72.jpg

Ok, I think I'm good with this for now.
be27ff113e4603bbff97f1e4a54fd661.jpg
7b6dc7bcd240cce4d1ea9c9bc0acad35.jpg

IM2.jpg

IM1.jpg

Not a bad figure, now that I've had time to really go over it (and install batteries) I remember why I liked it enough to order. I do like the more bug-like organic look to it. The figure was enough for me, I had the accessories po'd but wasn't crazy about it after reviews so I cancelled.

I still can't find the damn arm switch!

Last edited:
I'm more of a DC fan and have mostly DC Hot Toys figures but iron man has grown on me a bit. I was a little overwhelmed with all the HT ironman figures. So after watching reviews and comparing each figure I finally decided on the MK 46 concept art and MK 50. I was actually considering just the MK 46 concept only but as I was deciding if I should cancel my MK 50, Sideshow started to process the payment yesterday. So I'm stuck with it now[emoji2]. Im Super freaking excited!

I see you placed your order on May 1st. I placed mines on the 25th so now I’m just playing the waiting game. The wait is killing me! Smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see you placed your order on May 1st. I placed mines on the 25th so now I’m just playing the waiting game. The wait is killing me! Smh

Yeah, I had it on flexpay at first and changed it to single pay when I noticed other collectors posting that their orders were processing. I didnt think I'd get my order filled from this batch but I got lucky. Hopefully the next batch comes in soon.

They don’t work on a first in, first out policy. They’ll ship randomly as far as any of us can tell. [emoji2369]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back