1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woo got my charging notice for June 7! :yess:

Keep the pics rolling. Not really bothered by the torso and thigh seams. Guess it's down to how OC you are.

Please refer to this image I posted earlier of an older HT IM with no boot legs. They've done it before and they surely could have done it for Mark L if they really wanted to. No excuses.

61553175_121347232412040_6087556407335577500_n.jpg

They could have done much better, but Heartbreaker may not be the best example as it uses a ball joint and has extremely limited articulation. I'd prefer the boot legs on the Mark L over that.

Here my vid review incl. showcase of all gadgets & weapons of the accessories set:

Photos:
_N724658.png

_N724513.png

_N724504.png

_N724550.png

And the Oscar goes to.... :)

_N724525.png

_N724557.png

_N724570.png

_N724581.png

_N724592.png

_N724656.png

and 70+ photos more on: https://www.xenom0rph.com/2019/06/hot-toys-iron-man-mark-l-50-with.html

What i did not point out since I saw it only later: I got an issue on the clean faceplate - the visor over the right eye had a tiny glue bubble result of wrong application of the visor on the inside. No chance to polish or clean. It's not visible on the photos or the video, but casts a small shadow visible from eye. Altough it's a tiny QC issue it should not happen on such a premium priced piece.

Here my vid review incl. showcase of all gadgets & weapons of the accessories set:

and 70+ photos more on: https://www.xenom0rph.com/2019/06/hot-toys-iron-man-mark-l-50-with.html

What i did not point out since I saw it only later: I got an issue on the clean faceplate - the visor over the right eye had a tiny glue bubble result of wrong application of the visor on the inside. No chance to polish or clean. It's not visible on the photos or the video, but casts a small shadow visible from eye. Altough it's a tiny QC issue it should not happen on such a premium priced piece.

Just wow!! :clap For some reason, the word Xenomorph suits this armor.

Amazing shot my friend and I would be an owner of this Mark L too if it wasn't for HT's rush job on the abdomen/thigh section.

HT was certainly able to accomplish it in the past...look at this! The leg/thigh joints are virtually seamless! And no jarring thigh-high boot look.

Credit: barinmitchell on IG

61553175_121347232412040_6087556407335577500_n.jpg

Thank you so much. Maybe in time you might get over the shortcomings of this figure in your eyes. Hes a great addition and if not, no worries as there are plenty of Iron Men out in the sea ;)

Honestly the shorter gold sword is the only weapon I'd really be tempted to pick up from this set. Everything else either looks way too large and unwieldy or way too Hasbro-ish.

You do not like the crows feet? Man those things look awesome!:monkey3

I like the whole set and those feet are awesome��. Just cant stand the price. That's another figure for me.. hopefully that price drop on Ebay once it's been out for a while

I like the whole set and those feet are awesome��. Just cant stand the price. That's another figure for me.. hopefully that price drop on Ebay once it's been out for a while

So disappointed that eBay charges tax now...HT deals are no longer deals anymore since tax was something I no longer had to factor in...SAD! :gah:

It's state to state. Still safe here in California surprisingly.

I used to be able to switch off between NY and NJ cause I have addresses in both...but now both states are being taxed!!! :gah:

Damn you big government!!!

Nothing stays free forever.

Besides tax, wait until the tariffs really kick in. Even once they're lifted, companies will keep the prices people are used to.

Sucks but your right. A lot of this stuff is going to get much more expensive one way or another.

And for HT to maintain its regular price hikes without a major jump it will require a drop in quality to compensate for the tariffs... so expect more disintegrating rubber and bad glue, just to name a few.

Thanks you Xenomorph! I like your reviews.

Nothing stays free forever.

Besides tax, wait until the tariffs really kick in. Even once they're lifted, companies will keep the prices people are used to.

:lol it's not free though, but government scumbags want people to think this. Income is already taxed by the feds and by most states. Property is also taxed.

So in summation they tax the money you earn, tax you more if you have the nerve to buy a house, and if you(gasp) want to spend the leftover money you still have, tax you for the privilege.

Back on topic...if all you see is the crotch area...remember if it’s under six inches, it’s not worth worrying about. 24B12539-8E63-4EBA-933D-3943E88A8C75.jpg

Back