1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt it. Rumor is the trailers were grabbed from the first 30 minutes of the movie so unless Marvel is showing us fake footage again, the 85 will be on the movie early on.
I've spoken to someone who claims that they saw an early screening of the movie (take this with a massive grain of salt because it could be total BS), but they said that there were scenes in the trailer that were not in the movie at all.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The Russos said that must of the trailers were footage they were not using and they also changed that footage even more with CGI to throw use off. They also said the trailers are telling one story while the movie will actually tell something another.

They want us to be suprised. I am happy to go in blind as i hate when all the good stuff is in the trailer

I've spoken to someone who claims that they saw an early screening of the movie (take this with a massive grain of salt because it could be total BS), but they said that there were scenes in the trailer that were not in the movie at all.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
That's pretty much every trailer these days [emoji23]

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I always figured with a nano upgrade the 85 could morph into any other armor if needed really. Need a heavier armor? morph. something more basic? Morph...

Wasn’t the comic nanotech little bots that was literally a part of his body that he injected? Like they just came out of his body when he wanted to suit up. Maybe we will see something like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn’t the comic nanotech little boys that was literally a part of his body that he injected? Like they just came out of his body when he wanted to suit up. Maybe we will see something like that

i know you meant “bots” but that’s a really bad typo lol

and i’m not a comic book reader from what i heard i think he infused them with his blood or maybe sweat and they came out of his skin

don’t quote me on this but i think the on screen adaption of this tech was the 50, and maybe they did it like that because the comic book way is kinda gross for the MCU lol. but who knows maybe they do it exactly like that for the 85. i would think no though because it’s been on the record that the 50 is the peak of starks intelligence so the 85 could just be minor upgrades and not a whole new system.

i guess we’ll see

if you had to put a percentage on our odds of getting this in hand before Endgame what do you think it would be?

if you had to put a percentage on our odds of getting this in hand before Endgame what do you think it would be?

Unless you live in Asia or ordered from an Asian seller, likely zero since HT is still struggling to get Strange, Thanos, and Black Panther out to American retailers.

Unless you live in Asia or ordered from an Asian seller, likely zero since HT is still struggling to get Strange, Thanos, and Black Panther out to American retailers.

damn.

i thought people have gotten those 3 it’s just been bad luck of the draw for some who haven’t yet.

are you saying there’s been no Sideshow deliveries to the America’s of those 3?

i know you meant “bots” but that’s a really bad typo lol

and i’m not a comic book reader from what i heard i think he infused them with his blood or maybe sweat and they came out of his skin

don’t quote me on this but i think the on screen adaption of this tech was the 50, and maybe they did it like that because the comic book way is kinda gross for the MCU lol. but who knows maybe they do it exactly like that for the 85. i would think no though because it’s been on the record that the 50 is the peak of starks intelligence so the 85 could just be minor upgrades and not a whole new system.

i guess we’ll see

IIRC the nano bots were stored in his marrow.

I actually never expected them to bring the Bleeding Edge tech to the MCU because it felt so far out when looking at Tony's more grounded mechanized suits in the movies. I'm glad they did though. This was a really awesome suit and I wish I had PO'd it.

“12 %”

657f43f223924a1cfeb0b8fcf5026c58.jpg

IIRC the nano bots were stored in his marrow.

I actually never expected them to bring the Bleeding Edge tech to the MCU because it felt so far out when looking at Tony's more grounded mechanized suits in the movies. I'm glad they did though. This was a really awesome suit and I wish I had PO'd it.

I still far prefer those early mechanized suits, but with all the other ultra-advanced technology we've been seeing in these Marvel movies, I can understand why they felt the need to give Tony's suits a major upgrade as well.

i feel like Justin’s comparison video made the 50 look like one of the best figures we’ve gotten. regardless of how you feel about the suit itself, this looks extremely accurate and very real to the screen

i feel like Justin’s comparison video made the 50 look like one of the best figures we’ve gotten. regardless of how you feel about the suit itself, this looks extremely accurate and very real to the screen

Yep! So far even tho I don’t have it in hand what I’m seeing is shaping up to be one of the best IM HT’s. The mid torso and leg gap is a little off putting but not enough to turn me off to it

someone told me not to expect this guy stateside until about June based on the time frame of deliveries compared to recent Japan releases

is this accurate?

someone told me not to expect this guy stateside until about June based on the time frame of deliveries compared to recent Japan releases

is this accurate?

It literally just came out a week ago in Hong Kong and June is about 8 weeks away. I can see it being June by the time most of them hit all the retailers, that's if their production is good. Doctor Strange still isn't all fulfilled and he dropped right around New Year's, so we're at a whole 3 months right now.

So yeah get ready to wait IMO.

Back