1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php
What’s with those spikes in his facial hair??...

It's a re-used 46/47 headsculpt.

I'm really happy to pass that. Waiting for the new one (mk85 they say).

So the Mark 50 really is going to release before the DC figures. The upcoming releases photo from Hot Toys doesn't mean anything. I'm dead :lol

IMG_7580.jpg

17.jpg

Looks like the same sculpt to me and the description does say newly painted head.

I don’t have any issues with the 46 headsculpt whenever I see it in-hand. We should probably know how this goes by now, only a matter of time before “pictures don’t do it justice”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to see articulated in hand pics

The articulation that I saw the guy do on the video was definitely more than I would even do with my figure. haha. From head to toe, he put it through its paces that's for sure. He had the legs going in 90 degrees straight up leg splits. It had good articulation at the ankles, knees and shoulders. The elbow bend kind of look goofy (well skinny looking) when he had that blaster on the right arm. I guess having to deal with the double jointness of it if that's a word. I just thought that it looked a bit weird. One thing for sure is the Mark 50 definitely skipped leg day and put most of his workouts on the bench. He just looked a bit swoll/swole up top to me.

Kinda sucks they removed the video though. I initially got the link for the video from SS in that email that they usually send out. It was about 41 mins long. Odd thing is when they removed the video and it was not accessible from the browser, I was still able to view the video in it's entirety on the iPad.

Holy crap. I don't want to sound negative or anything but from those photos it turned out pretty bad. I'm one of those that believe early photos aren't indicative however, so hopefully it isn't. But it looks so toyish it's unreal, also that old sculpt reuse. I honestly think the fact that Endgame is coming out soon rushed these ones out too quickly. I just hope this production hasn't ruined the production on other figures from different films...

Back