1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m gutted we’ve had the entire Infinity War line before any further look at Gamora. I hope she’s been tweaked to cover Infinity War too, with her Thanos dagger.

I don’t really see much difference from prototype to production final piece. I think if you didn’t like it before, your view won’t change. If you loved it before, you still will now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m gutted we’ve had the entire Infinity War line before any further look at Gamora. I hope she’s been tweaked to cover Infinity War too, with her Thanos dagger.

I’m surprised nothing on IW Hulk, Vision, Falcon, Black Panther, Scarlet Witch. Wonder if hot Toys will even bother.

I’m surprised nothing on IW Hulk, Vision, Falcon, Black Panther, Scarlet Witch. Wonder if hot Toys will even bother.

They just released the BP Black Panther. They wouldn't preview another one before that one sells; he's not Iron Man. The others I figure they can release whenever, unless they're going for casual clothes Vision or something like that. Hulk I think because they just released the Gladiator Hulk there may be fatigue for him, plus he wasn't Hulk much in this. They really should've given the Hulkbuster 2.0 a swap out Banner head though.

Came across these comparisons on Instagram
01dd64531fe54392526c359a52a849a4.jpg
91019e3572c7413934857d4e45eb5368.jpg
105c3e46984cdc4fbacedd0b66f484ff.jpg
d1073c7071c31a0a4a50d203ff2093f8.jpg
7b4da92ec7466c1fcae3b65a44461abd.jpg

I was hoping for a properly updated Tony sculpt (as some have mentioned) but I really like how the figure turned out. I hope the accessories are pushed up.

55910160_10156141900072344_6603416843556225024_o.jpg

Wow! This looks amazing!! I might buy the accessory pack now how good this came out
7c865205d4dc0a280ea5d450f8150f88.jpg
d09a64cea9474f4830f1d7db03575ef0.jpg
bf9f11d9ce791faad79da7e725712f7b.jpg
4c7255c387ed94be644412b8302aed77.jpg

Last edited:
WOW! Those pictures have 100% sold me. Jeez that's a perty IM figure.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I don’t really see much difference from prototype to production final piece. I think if you didn’t like it before, your view won’t change. If you loved it before, you still will now.

this how i feel....& i loved it before, can’t wait for it now!!

The long neck still looks awful to me [emoji23] It's comical on a $20 Legends figure, but unacceptable on a $400 Hot Toys in my opinion. The proportions are way off and a step back compared to previous armors.

It could just be the unavoidable result of trying to make an unrealistic suit in this scale. It just doesn't have that "man in armor" look.

i’m new to buying hot toys on pre order

i know my final payment got delayed til may 5 instead of april 5.

hot long from final product pics do you guys usually get your toys in hand or at least shipping notice

and is there a chance or instance where the final payment was pushed back like this but was billed/shipped sooner than that new date?

The long neck still looks awful to me [emoji23] It's comical on a $20 Legends figure, but unacceptable on a $400 Hot Toys in my opinion. The proportions are way off and a step back compared to previous armors.

It could just be the unavoidable result of trying to make an unrealistic suit in this scale. It just doesn't have that "man in armor" look.
I mean the whole idea behind Hot Toys is that they replicate characters from how they looked on screen. In the Infinity War movie the suit didn't look like a "man in a suit" either. This is supposed to be super streamlined, peak of Tony Stark's design. Way I see it they nailed the look of exactly how it looks and screen and I love it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

i’m new to buying hot toys on pre order

i know my final payment got delayed til may 5 instead of april 5.

hot long from final product pics do you guys usually get your toys in hand or at least shipping notice

and is there a chance or instance where the final payment was pushed back like this but was billed/shipped sooner than that new date?

Normal is 4 to 6 weeks from release to shipping but occasionally it's been taking longer on some of these. so it's hit or miss we could have a 2 week shipping notice at the end of next month or it could be on the super slow boat and not ship until July.

Back