1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm wondering if they'll do a huge end game release with multiple figures at once or within days of each other. Always the issue of buyer wallet fatigue there though I guess.

Either way is day they are probably putting all resources into it. Hence the quietness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The longer the wait, the more I think that they're saving the reveal for the Endgame figures. There are so many potential figures for Endgame. I wonder if Disney explicitly asked HT to hold off until closer to the release date but by then we might have an avalanche of releases.

delayed as in passed the april-june time frame?

i was hoping for an april release tbh to be had in time for endgame.

i’m shocked they won’t have it ready for that hopefully i’m wrong

Honestly, HT should release the accessory pack with the figure instead of waiting. I mean, how hard could it be to make all those pieces? [emoji28]

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Honestly, HT should release the accessory pack with the figure instead of waiting. I mean, how hard could it be to make all those pieces? [emoji28]

It's not a matter of waiting. It's simply another avenue to squeeze more money out of their customers. All those extra accessories should theoretically be included WITH the figure...not as an accessory pack that costs the same as a regular HT figure.

I have such a love/hate relationship with Hot Toys! :slap

It's not a matter of waiting. It's simply another avenue to squeeze more money out of their customers. All those extra accessories should theoretically be included WITH the figure...not as an accessory pack that costs the same as a regular HT figure.

I have such a love/hate relationship with Hot Toys! :slap
I don't disagree that it should have been included, but them waiting to release it will probably lose some potential customers. Then again, when has HT ever followed sound business practice.

i’m a new growing collector of hot toys...

but charging $400 for IW iron man and then another $250 just for his accessories (that should be included) is a slap in the face.

the least they could do is release IW Iron in a timeley matter

Last edited:
i’m a new growing collector of hot toys...

but charging $400 for IW iron man and then another $250 just for his accessories (that should be included) is a slap in the face.

the least they could do is release IW Iron in a timeley matter

But the accessory pack includes so much more than any standard iron man release of the past. If it was included, theoretically you are looking at $600 for the figure if they bundled it.

And I agree, I’m looking forward to the figure release, but it’s only been 12 months since reveal which isn’t anything out of the norm, and i prefer HT take their time with this one, and give customers quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark 50 probably the only suit Tony wears on both movies.. then HT will keep on releasing accessory packs suitable for the figure.

Not all accessories have been made yet on infinity war.. and there might be some more on End Game

I suppose I could’ve prefaced that by saying “If you mean it’s the only suit he has for both movies, then [...]”.

Though I personally don’t think the Mk 50 will have that much of a role in Endgame.

Last edited:
When is this expected to arrive stateside? Sideshow's site says April-June which is pretty vague and unhelpful in deciding whether to get this before pre-orders close or wait on the endgame movie and see if I like the next suit more... Won't be getting both unfortunately...

When is this expected to arrive stateside? Sideshow's site says April-June which is pretty vague and unhelpful in deciding whether to get this before pre-orders close or wait on the endgame movie and see if I like the next suit more... Won't be getting both unfortunately...
My final flex payment was scheduled for April 5th. SSC sent me an email pushing it back to May 5th. That’s all the info I have.

Thanks for the video link, I'm always partial to the RDJ headsculpt displays so will most likely go with that

Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 9.27.56 PM.jpg

Back