1/6 Hot Toys G.I.Joe Retaliation: Roadblock Collectible Figure- Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something is not quite right with the face. Otherwise it's a great looking figure with cool accessories.

It's not intense enough. Rock is a super intense guy, and they gave him a fairly blank expression. See the pic of him holding the browning? THAT'S the sculpt they should have went with. Some strain and eye squinting.

pics by hsu

160926v7t2t22fehko07ef.jpg

While the sculpt is still not dead on the proportions look better now. In the solicitation he looked like a pinhead. Now it looks about right. Too bad this doesn't come with a smiling portrait. The neck is also too skinny.

Missed opportunity not having an Ex edition that included the Browning. :monkey2

Hopefully Hot Toys will add this at the end (wishful thinking) :pray:

Sadly, it might be highly unlikely :( I wished that they add another SMG for Snake-Eyes as there was a scene he wielded two -- but no.

Made me appreciate my Resident Evil Alice a lot more. $120 and she's got two of everything save for the sword.

The exposed elbows are a big let down for an expensive figure like this, i can understand them using this body for the T800 because of the leather jacket covers the elbows but not this, disappointing!

Terrible movie but a superb figure, ordered and really looking forward to the release.

I think this figure would look great in-hand. I'm also hoping that HT uses a single-joint elbow for the arms, but not really a deal-breaker for me. HT can't really tell what fans want, after their deciding to use single joints for Bane thinking that it would please those who'd pose him with just the vest on but they got hate from those who wanted the boss pose. Here, though, I think single jointed elbows would be a great choice since he doesn't come with a covered arms option.

I think this figure would look great in-hand. I'm also hoping that HT uses a single-joint elbow for the arms, but not really a deal-breaker for me. HT can't really tell what fans want, after their deciding to use single joints for Bane thinking that it would please those who'd pose him with just the vest on but they got hate from those who wanted the boss pose. Here, though, I think single jointed elbows would be a great choice since he doesn't come with a covered arms option.

Agreed on all accounts.

Back