1/6 Hot Toys G.I.Joe Retaliation: Roadblock Collectible Figure- Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good thing is he looks exactly the same in both GIJ and FF6. This fig can be easily switched to Agent Hobbs, A.K.A. Samoan Thor! figure with a little twick on his outfit!

After the Avengers are completed, this one is next on my list.... Followed by RoboCop & Ed-209! :wink1:

0601-00487-001b1.jpg

0601-00487-001b2.jpg

0601-00487-001b4.jpg
Definitely looks better in the close up and full body
I was really hoping we'd see the tattoos in these pics. :(
yea I was hoping for that too
Good thing is he looks exactly the same in both GIJ and FF6. This fig can be easily switched to Agent Hobbs, A.K.A. Samoan Thor! figure with a little tweak on his outfit!
:lol I think I was one of the only ones who caught that while watching as it seemed like I was the only one laughing at that. Loved Fast6

Looks like a cool figure, It'll probably end up being just the head sculpt for me though

What body would you put the head sculpt on though? Wouldn't you at least want the body as well? To have the skin tone matching?

I can't wait for this fig.. Not a G.I.J. fan, but always wanted a D. The Rock, Johnson fig.. But the he looks undersized. Just saw F&F 6 last night and that MF is so insanely huge! He is getting bigger and bigger everytime I see him in new movies. HT should develope and new body just for him. And hope HT revised it and fix it. And PLEASE, no delay.

I'm kind of on the same boat here...I hope they put him on a new or at least taller body. SST lists him at 12" tall...that would be funny if he was standing next to Snake Eyes and they are the same height.

Might consider him if he is taller. Funny I didn't even see GI Joe (but am a fan of the 80's cartoon) but saw F&F6 and that made me consider getting him...again IF he is taller!

Base on Barney Ross Expendables figure, they mentioned that :

Specification:
The 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Sylvester Stallone as Barney Ross in the movie The Expendables 2
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Muscular body with over 30 points of articulations
- Highly detailed hair sculpture and moustache
- Movie-accurate facial expressions with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Body tattoo on chest, arms and back
- Nine (9) pieces of palms including:
- One (1) pair of gloved palms for gun shooting
- One (1) gloved left palm with ring for gun holding
- One (1) pair of gloved fists with ring on left fist
- One (1) pair of gloved relaxed palms
- One (1) right palm for gun shooting
- One (1) right palm for cigar holding
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

But sadly on Roadblock, they didn't mention anything about the tattoos. So I guess the tattoos will not be on this figure. Hopefully I am wrong about this. Really hope to own a perfect Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson figure.

Last edited:
But sadly on Roadblock, they didn't mention anything about the tattoos. So I guess the tattoos will not be on this figure. Hopefully I am wrong about this. Really hope to own a perfect Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson figure.

I see what you're saying, but I'm holding out hope until they confirm it won't happen. They've already shown the prototype with the tat, so I'm keeping a glass is half full attitude.

I see what you're saying, but I'm holding out hope until they confirm it won't happen. They've already shown the prototype with the tat, so I'm keeping a glass is half full attitude.

Is it??? Do u have picture for the prototype?

Well since i just got the news from SS that my 1989 Batmobile is being delayed another month, so it looks like I will be preordering this guy next week. I think he will look awesome next to Snake Eyes. Now i just need to decide about Storm Shadow.

wow still a lot of concern about the tat...that's understandable but what about his height? is he going to be 12" or taller.
I know 1 or 2 people have voiced their concern about this issue too but I am surprised more people have not raised this question.

Here is my crude example:
image 1 if RB turns out to be 12" tall
image 2 an image from internet of actual characters
image 3 more correct proportions

Any thoughts?

image hosting photobucket

wow still a lot of concern about the tat...that's understandable but what about his height? is he going to be 12" or taller.
I know 1 or 2 people have voiced their concern about this issue too but I am surprised more people have not raised this question.

Any thoughts?

image hosting photobucket

Yeah, I'm actually more concerned with this PERSONALLY, as I would only be getting one Roadblock to display him along with my SSC Joes, but still the tat would be nice, since they included the black shirt that has a shorter sleeve than what he's wearing in the protos. It would also be great for those who plan to kitbash other DJ characters.

Anyway, yes I know many ARAH fans still don't like the Snake Eyes costume, but the HT figure looks like an actual man in costume.

roadblock.jpg

Base on the comparison, below are the points that I hope they will change on the final product :
1) The forehead is too high.
2) The neck is too long.
3) The body is not bulky enough.
4) Hopefully Rock's full tattoos including the brahma bull will be in the final product.

Putting them side-by-side like that kind of makes the Hot Toys figure look like Yul Brynner...just a little, though. I still think the likeness is more than good enough.

Any thoughts?

HT_snake_and_RB.jpg

From the looks of Snake Eyes, he'll be on the slim similar to the DX12 so he'll be a little shorter than most and The Rock will most likely have the extended ankle joints like the T800, Cap, Reeve (I think) and some others. No worries about height

Back