1/6 Hot Toys G.I.Joe Retaliation: Roadblock Collectible Figure- Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm normally not that picky when it comes down to by HT, but something about the HS looks off. Could it be the ears? The HT figure has his ears a bit too outward face which makes his whole head off-looking.

Same here. BA shelf it is. So far mine is limited. Classic Predator and T800. Will put Barney Ross there when I get him.

pics by hsu

160926v7t2t22fehko07ef.jpg

160921x7mg9r2thpuffpfm.jpg

160941jvvv5hmmvlpwlw8k.jpg

160930ibllbbrqz6srrl4q.jpg

The headsculpt still isn't working for me, personally I think its because I can't imagine Dwayne Johnson without some big goofy grin on his mug.

I still think the official HT pics show the likeness of the sculpt better than those pics.

You can tell who it's supposed to be...but it looks a little like one of those bootleg sculpts that had it's featured changed just enough to where they wouldn't have to pay rights. I know that's not the case here, that's just what it looks like.

it looks a little like one of those bootleg sculpts that had it's featured changed just enough to where they wouldn't have to pay rights.
Is that what they do? Does kinda make sense. But it seems hard enough to get an accurate likeness, without having to sabotage your sculpt on purpose. I think bad bootleg sculpts are simply that. Bad bootleg sculpts.

Besides Spiderman, I think this might be my most wanted unreleased HT figure, so I really want them to tweak the sculpt for the better, & bulk him up a bit more.

I havent seen the movie yet but dwayne is one of my favorite actors...i POed it from bbts...think the headsculpt looks great.

Back