1/6 Hot Toys G.I.Joe Retaliation: Roadblock Collectible Figure- Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chatted with SS, basically have no clue when this will come in. She said " suppose to be in January", then I said, well my last payment is this coming Sunday, and haven't got anything saying it will be pushed back. She said if payment isn't taken on Sunday, it will be in Feb, or March. Just talked in circles.

I dont care if it's delayed, almost everything from SS & HT is. Im just worried this is the first time I've had a last payment due and item wont be in stock and havent recieved a push back date.

I was really hoping he would come with the Browning M2

My feelings exactly. When I think of Roadblock, this is literally the first image that springs to mind:

1493170_517536865011854_1351041377_n.jpg

Has it ever been confirmed that this is definitely coming with the Rock's tatts? Aside from the early proto pics has anything materialized?

Has it ever been confirmed that this is definitely coming with the Rock's tatts? Aside from the early proto pics has anything materialized?

Maybe that's what the delay is about. I hope they pushed him back, so they could add these, if they were taken off.:pray:

Maybe that's what the delay is about. I hope they pushed him back, so they could add these, if they were taken off.:pray:

Same, I want them on the body. Personally, I'm holding out hope for SSC to do their own Roadblock someday, I'm definitely integrating this into my collection as "The Rock" joins GI Joe, much in the same way Slaughter, the Fridge, etc... were members.

Jan 5th payment moved to Jan 20th. Of course no email notice about it, had to check on ss site.

Can't imagine the 20th happening either. No ones recieved an coming instock soon email.

On the fence if I'm going to pick this up to go with my Snake Eyes. Definitely debating about it. If he comes out awesome I will get him.

def not a purchase without the tats.....the first pro to they showed had them. Very disappointed if they cut cost on that. He does come with a lot of stuff so I just may nab what I want from TA if he doesn't have his tats and the head sculpt doesn't wow me.

Back