1/6 Hot Toys G.I.Joe Retaliation: Roadblock Collectible Figure- Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It wasnt topless but it had a black shirt on with the sleeve high enough to see the tatoo. Hoping he does come with the tatoo though

My sideshow status says Item Shipping Soon. Are they for real? I thought we had a ways to go on this one? Says December is still the release date. I'm confused lol

My sideshow status says Item Shipping Soon. Are they for real? I thought we had a ways to go on this one? Says December is still the release date. I'm confused lol

Probably a flub on their part. You could always ask the SSC live chat folks but with things constantly being delayed I doubt this one will be moved up about 5 months.

Hope they touch up on the headsculpt. Really looking forward to seeing him finished and shipped.

Come to think of it, from hot toy's that's a lot for one movie that's not iron man or predator related. And also for a movie that didn't do so well.

I guess they were banking on the sculpts of Korean dude that played Storm Shadow, Willis and the rock; all being very popular.

Back