1/6 Hot Toys G.I.Joe Retaliation: Roadblock Collectible Figure- Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pre Ordered mine.. hoping to get another chest armor so I can slap it on Duke..

Don't like it...don't buy it...that's what I do. As far as I am concern this is bought. I put the cian Dwayne Johnson head sculpt on the TTM20 body and I had no problem with it, being used as the Rock's body. I do hope Hot Toys tweak the head sculpt like they did with Thor after all the negative feed back. other than tweaks to the head sculpt I have no complaint's, as soon as I decide what dealer I want to buy this from I am going to pre-order this. For all those who say it isn't worth the price. I don't hear you belly aching over the prices of the Iron man figures. but I guess as long as it's the figure of a character from a block buster it's okay to charge darn near and in some cases 300 dollars for one figure. Again don't like it, don't buy it....that is the only true voice we have and that's our wallet.

I'm waitin for the next SS coupon before I order him. Without a doubt, this one is going into my collection! I MUST have the Brahma Bull!

BDZCN.jpg

The tattoo was on the prototype picture they showed month ago with other Hot toys figures to be release, so I would say yes. Otherwise why show a prototype with the tattoo's but not put it on the production version? wouldn't make good sense from a business perspective. The Rock is famous as a wrestler, actor and those tattoo's.

After watching fast furious 6, I po this guy! Looks like the rock film both movies back to back with no change of wardrobe! Now where's my riddick, hot toys?

After watching fast furious 6, I po this guy! Looks like the rock film both movies back to back with no change of wardrobe! Now where's my riddick, hot toys?

Hmm? Wasn't thinking about the release of his latest film... I wonder if this will bring the figure close to selling out quicker? I noticed the BBTS does not have a large inventory of him.

If they've got his tatt on the body then I definitely want this, but ugh, I'd like to get it for under 200 shipped. :(

Back