1/6 Hot Toys G.I.Joe Retaliation: Roadblock Collectible Figure- Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure is so amazingly awesome. Price is off yeah but Hot Toys really nailed the Vin Diesel likeness. :yess: :monkey1

Sad Hot Toys can crank out Retaliation crap but not the Expendables team.

Sad Hot Toys can crank out Retaliation crap but not the Expendables team.

Its definitely odd, although Retaliation outperformed Expendables 2, its not like it did way better and you'd have to think Hot Toys is in the know enough to realize that the characters would sell based on what other companies are doing...yet they set on everything but Barney and go ape**** wild on the Joe movie license. :dunno

Its definitely odd, although Retaliation outperformed Expendables 2, its not like it did way better and you'd have to think Hot Toys is in the know enough to realize that the characters would sell based on what other companies are doing...yet they set on everything but Barney and go ape**** wild on the Joe movie license. :dunno

I thank Art Figures for filling in. I just got my Lee Christmas and just PO'd Gunner Jensen. For $100 apiece I think they're decent and even cheaper than doing customs. Great base body and tailoring's nice, likeness isn't bad as well :)

Speaking of HT Barney, I think if HT Roadblock would turn out great it could sell out and get as much value as the first Barney Ross HT figure -- great figure from a so-so yet adrenaline-filled movie. While still no Stallone, The Rock's becoming one of the busiest actors too.

No way this'll be out in 2013

Could be, could be not. I was surprised to see Snake Eyes to be right on schedule. Though I'm one who doesn't mind slight delays if it means better than proto final products :)

too bad its not Roadblock.....its just the Rock in a camo uniform holding a gun

The more I see of this figure the more I like it. So should I actually watch the movie to see if I want it, or possibly just buy it cause I think it looks cool?

:lol

The more I see of this figure the more I like it. So should I actually watch the movie to see if I want it, or possibly just buy it cause I think it looks cool?

:lol

I don't think the movie will push you over the fence as it was "good" but easily forgettable by now :( :( :( ; in fact i thought the trailers for the movie were very very good so if you just watch those you'd be good and then go buy the figure :hi5:

I may be in the minority, but Im a bit disappointed in this figure I have waited for. BUT... on the bright side, I save money ! :D

0601-00487-001b1.jpg

0601-00487-001b2.jpg

0601-00487-001b3.jpg

0601-00487-001b4.jpg

0601-00487-001b5.jpg

0601-00487-001b6.jpg

0601-00487-001b7.jpg

0601-00487-001b8.jpg

0601-00487-001b9.jpg

0601-00487-001b10.jpg

I can't wait for this fig.. Not a G.I.J. fan, but always wanted a D. The Rock, Johnson fig.. But the he looks undersized. Just saw F&F 6 last night and that MF is so insanely huge! He is getting bigger and bigger everytime I see him in new movies. HT should develope and new body just for him. And hope HT revised it and fix it. And PLEASE, no delay.

Last edited:
Back