1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Send what message? That everybody is a petulant child? That they waited an eternity and they got so antsy at the home stretch with anticipation that it was just around the corner that they cancelled the soon-to-be-released figure along with losing their NRD just to spite a non-existent entity ?

Yes! :D

No, those with NRDs should not cancel. But I'm sure you could ask to be refunded the NRD as a courtesy because the figure is delayed far too long and no word when it will actually drop at this point.

Aliens_shot1l.jpg

You never said anything about a Ripley being on order! Why not?

Paul-Reiser-in-Aliens.png

It never...never occurred to me. It's just common practice. We always have a Ripley on display.

bishop-main.jpg

I prefer the term "artificial pre-order" myself.

Wow....update ...got email from the seller....delayed from October to December 20th 2017.....I wanna watch the whole world burn....

Wow....update ...got email from the seller....delayed from October to December 20th 2017.....I wanna watch the whole world burn....

This really better not be accurate. That means 2018 for most of us, and even then I bloody doubt that's going to happen. Even 2019 is a stretch.

with all the new star wars movies, marvel movies, DC movies , no way this is going to be released in 2019, it is closer to 2029.

This really better not be accurate. That means 2018 for most of us, and even then I bloody doubt that's going to happen. Even 2019 is a stretch.

:lol

You've been coming up with some gems. I should be saving these

How 'bout that Tarkin though?

He looks fantastic to be fair.

I'd be okay with waiting another few months, heck already waited ages...'IF' they are using the time to improve the figure & accessories.

They probably aren't.

Hey, while we're at it, why not preview the Power Loader w Ripley...

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/whats-n...ellen-ripley-sixth-scale-figure-set-hot-toys/

:lol

Game over man, game over! There is another Aliens collectible coming to Hot Toys! The Power Loader with Ellen Ripley sixth scale figure set will be on display at San Diego Comic Con 2017.

It sure was riveting to see a 2014 item at the 2017 show. Freakin' awesome you guyz.

Last edited:
Back