1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You all should give it a damn good cancelling. Re-ordering if and only if it eventually comes out and it's a new sculpt whose likeness rivals the quality of BD Robocop/Alex Murphy.

here here....that sculpt (BP Robo) I'm PROUD to display in my case... it's one of HT finest works to date IMHO...

SERIOUSLY.....I have on good intel....she's ready to go....in fact Howard himself was asking where to put her prior to shipment...she's in bay 12 per Apone....

tumblr_n3wdg3VF2W1s2wio8o9_500.gif

BUT....despite that fact...you have to ask...

tumblr_n5tl45aKhY1s2wio8o1_500.gif

"17 days.....we're not gonna last 17 hours.....those Iron man's are gonna ship out just like they shipped before and they're gonna come in here and they're gonna kill us...."

:lol

You've been coming up with some gems. I should be saving these

He looks fantastic to be fair.

They probably aren't.

:lol

It sure was riveting to see a 2014 item at the 2017 show. Freakin' awesome you guyz.

Thanks Mate :)

That little loading logo should be animating but it's not, have to look into that for next time.

Hard to believe we are all still waiting but i guess we come this far, what's another year or two, lol!
ALIEN

At least we can hope they're improving her with this ridiculous delay. The worse situation will be they release her as is ��

I wonder if the executives at HT feel are under pressure to release products by certain dates or they just don’t give a ****!!! If anything HT should provide some sort of update (I know when pigs fly). Its funny how I love their products but hate the company on how their customers are treated (i.e.. updates/customer service)

Its not even the delay that's the issue for me, its the fact that they haven't said anything about it............

Back