1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They've been repeating for a really long time now.

*insert Newt mostly at night...mostly, Hudson game over man, Ripley nuke it from orbit, Ash I can't lie to you about your chances lines*

I know I'm missing some, but these stick out to me in my memory since they've been forcibly suppository'd up everyone's asses in here for months now.

*insert Newt mostly at night...mostly, Hudson game over man, Ripley nuke it from orbit, Ash I can't lie to you about your chances lines*

I know I'm missing some, but these stick out to me in my memory since they've been forcibly suppository'd up everyone's asses in here for months now.

"let's talk about the Ripley situation...?" :D

"let's talk about the Ripley situation...?" :D

Hicks_drop.jpg

"How many Iron Man figures is this for you, Howard?"

"38. Mass-produced."

"How many Ripley figures?"

"Uh, two. Including this one."

You know, Howard, I don't know which company is worse. You don't see them f@(#ing each other over for a goddamn Iron Man...

Will this be the first to appear on the "upcoming releases" photo and not, you know, actually be released? :gah:

I wish that title went to a Marvel, DC or a majority of SW figures…you know figures I don’t care about. But when it applies to the only HT figure I have on my list its a *****!!

Final report of the commercial 1/6th figure company, Hot Toys, third officer reporting. The other 1/6th members of the Nostromo crew - Lambert, Parker, Brett and Ash - are dead. Alien line destroyed. I should reach the official cancellation notice in about six weeks. With a little luck, one of the other 1/6 figure manufacturers will pick me up. This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing off.

Final report of the commercial 1/6th figure company, Hot Toys, third officer reporting. The other 1/6th members of the Nostromo crew - Lambert, Parker, Brett and Ash - are dead. Alien line destroyed. I should reach the official cancellation notice in about six weeks. With a little luck, one of the other 1/6 figure manufacturers will pick me up. This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing off.

:rotfl

Back